Website Qatar University
Qatar University Job Vacancy at Teaching Assistant in Doha, Qatar. Teaching Assistant Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qatar University Job Vacancy at Teaching Assistant in Doha, Qatar
Teaching Assistant Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Teaching Assistant has publish a notification on www.qu.edu.qa..com career page for the recruitment of Qatar University Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar University can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Teaching Assistant|
|Name of Post||Qatar University|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
Teaching Assistant Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
1. Teach UG courses independently, including: preparing anddeliveringlectures, tutorials and practical classes, and assessingstudentassignments and grade student performance (only if TA hold amasterdegree in the specialization)
2. Assists with instruction and supervision of students in fieldstudies,field trips, internship, etc.
3. Compile and update manuals and guidelines related topracticalsessions, lab sessions, internship, and field trips, etc. underthesupervision of the instructor.
4. Prepare problem sheets and handouts needed for lab /practicalsettingunder supervision of the instructor.
5. Provides tutorial support for students related to theory andpracticecomponents of their program.
6.Manage, operate and run laboratory. This includes but not limitedtoassistance in setting up equipment, maintaining laboratory suppliesandresources, and organizing materials for laboratory practiceexperience.
7. Assists with the development of simulated laboratory andclassroomlearning experience.
8. Searches for, retrieves, and summarizes up-to-date literaturerelatedto topics addressed in courses or in practice experiences.
9. Prepares lists of useful resources for student use on selectedtopics.
10. Assists with grading student examinations, tests, quizzes,projectlaboratory exercises and assignments under the direct supervisionofcourse instructors.
11. Provides academic assistance to students during office hours.
12. Assists with senior students’ graduation projects andresearchrelated to the mission and service of the university. Qualifications
- Master degree in a relevant field is necessary.
- Evidence of ability in teaching example able to use a range of delivery techniques to engage the interest and enthusiasm of students and inspire them to learn.
- Understanding of equal opportunity issues as they may affect areas of teaching.
- Engagement in continuous professional development.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to relate well to colleagues and different kinds of students.
- Ability to perform to required deadlines and to initiate, plan, organize and deliver programs of work.
- Curriculum Vitae with cover letter.
- Experience Certificates.
- At least three references including contact numbers and email addresses.
- Highest Academic Qualification.
- Current Curriculum Vitae with Cover letter.
- Teaching,research, and service philosophy.
- Three referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
- Copy of highest earned credential (transcript of highest degree if graduated from an institution where course work was completed. However, if no course work was completed,an copy of certificate letter from the registrar of your highest credential granting institution regarding your highest academic degree).
- Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Housing allowance in accordance with HRM Law.
- Annual air tickets for candidate and dependents according to QUHR policies.
- Public health care and health insurance to candidate and family members according to QU HR policies.
- Annual leave in accordance with HRM Law.
- End-of-contract indemnity.
- A three-year renewable contract.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Tax-free salary.
- Furnished accommodation in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Annual air tickets for faculty member and dependents in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Educational allowance for candidate’s children (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Private health care and health insurance in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies.
- End-of-contract indemnity.
How To Apply New Applicant: You need to setup an account with QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) and complete your personal profile. Once your profile is complete you may use it to apply for an open Position.
To apply for this job please visit www.qu.edu.qa.