Website Qatar University
Assistant/Associate/ Professor Pathology
Qatar University Job Vacancy at Assistant/Associate/ Professor Pathology in Doha, Qatar. Assistant/Associate/ Professor Pathology Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qatar University Job Vacancy at Assistant/Associate/ Professor Pathology in Doha, Qatar
Assistant/Associate/ Professor Pathology Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Assistant/Associate/ Professor Pathology has publish a notification on www. careers.qu.edu.qa..com career page for the recruitment of Qatar University Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar University can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Assistant/Associate/ Professor Pathology|
|Name of Post||Qatar University|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||376170|
Assistant/Associate/ Professor Pathology Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Contributes in building and enhancing an innovative College of Medicine for the state of Qatar.
- Strong commitment to teaching, with proficiency in teaching, in the relevant field for medical students.
- Contributes to the enhancement and development of other curricular activities.
- Promotes collaborative and interdisciplinary research in areas of priority for the medical college.
- Fosters a supportive and mentoring environment for students.
- Fosters academic and interdisciplinary research links with the relevant departments and centers at the University, being a member of one of the 3 research divisions: center for translational molecular medicine, public health and medical education.
- Promotes and communicates the work of the College to the public through a variety of community outreach activities, including workshops, lectures, publications, conferences, secondary school visits etc.
- Participates in the formulation and implementation of the College’s strategic plan and mission in alignment with the strategic plan and vision and mission of the University.
- Other duties as assigned
- PhD degree (or equivalent for clinical specialties*) in the relevant discipline from a recognized and accredited university.
- Medical qualification/degree (MD, MBBS, MBBCh) is preferred.
- Strong background and demonstrated excellence in teaching of the relevant field in a medical college, preferably in an innovative integrated curriculum and using Problem-Based Learning (PBL) strategy.
- Experience and/or scholarship in ‘medical education’ is preferred.
- A strong record of relevant research experience backed with a strong and consistent track record of research productivity.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Excellence in interpersonal behaviors and commitment to effective team-work collaboration with colleagues.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic (both written and verbal) is preferred.
For clinical specialties (additional to the MedicalDegree) :
- Board certified in the relevant clinical specialty (American, Canadian etc)
- Royal College Membership/Fellowship in the relevant clinical specialty (MRCP, FRCS etc)
- Arab Board in the relevant clinical specialty
How To Apply
Applications should contain a letter of personal statement/philosophy along with a detailed updated Curriculum Vitae that include list of publications, together with names, addresses, telephone, and email address of five referees. The application must be submitted electronically. The deadline for submission is on a rolling basis.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qu.edu.qa.