Website Qatar University
Psychometrician and Test Development Specialist
Qatar University Job Vacancy at Psychometrician and Test Development Specialist in Doha, Qatar. Psychometrician and Test Development Specialist Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qatar University Job Vacancy at Psychometrician and Test Development Specialist in Doha, Qatar
Psychometrician and Test Development Specialist Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Psychometrician and Test Development Specialist has publish a notification on www.tcareers.qu.edu.qa.com career page for the recruitment of Qatar University Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar University can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Psychometrician and Test Development Specialist|
|Name of Post||Qatar University|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||1042181|
Psychometrician and Test Development Specialist Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
The Psychometrician and Test Development Specialist is responsible of statistical analyses, data gathering procedures, technical/statistical reports, and test development processes.
1.Conduct analyses of test items and test data.
2.Implement and maintain procedures to maximize the validity and reliability of test items and scores.
3.Assist in creating student tests/ assessments that validate the accomplishment of student learning objectives.
4.Keep abreast of knowledge in educational technology, evaluation and test/assessment development tools.
5.Conduct advanced statistical analyses (e.g. Item Response Theory).
6.Write technical / statistical reports and explain the implications of statistical studies to client colleges or programs and makes recommendations.
7.Assist with content experts to improve and expand current test/assessments.
8.Assist in the design and development of new test/assessments.
9.Lead the item-writing/review process, assemble test forms, assist with scoring reviews, interacts with clients from various colleges and programs, and facilitate client meetings.
10.Maintain, review and manage item banks and test delivery.
11.Lead a team of test developers and provide professional development and support for all team members.
12.Construct exams, standard setting studies and post-exam evaluations.
13.Maintain test validity, reliability and fairness in compliance with international standards.
14.Maintain confidentiality of exams and data at all times.
15.Adhere to strict deadlines and works productively under pressure.
16.Capacity to work extended hours to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
17.Identify staff training needs and plan for appropriate training to be provided in a timely manner.
18.Perform other tasks and duties that may be occasionally required in order to meet the requirements of the role and the aims of the University.
Qualifications1- Master’s degree from a reputable university in educational/psychological measurement, educational psychology, statistics, mathematics or a closely related field. A Ph.D.. is preferred.
2- Minimum five years’ experience as a Statistician/ Psychometrician/ Data Analysist/ Assistant Data Analysist in educational/ testing field or a similar position.
3- English is required , Arabic is preferred.
- Curriculum Vitae with cover letter.
- Experience Certificates.
- At least three references including contact numbers and email addresses.
- Highest Academic Qualification.
- Current Curriculum Vitae with Cover letter.
- Teaching,research, and service philosophy.
- Three referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
- Copy of highest earned credential (transcript of highest degree if graduated from an institution where course work was completed.However, if no course work was completed,an copy of certificate letter from the registrar of your highest credential granting institution regarding your highest academic degree).
- Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Housing allowance in accordance with HRM Law.
- Annual air tickets for candidate and dependents according to QUHR policies.
- Public health care and health insurance to candidate and family members according to QU HR policies.
- Annual leave in accordance with HRM Law.
- End-of-contract indemnity.
- A three-year renewable contract.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Tax-free salary.
- Furnished accommodation in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Annual air tickets for faculty member and dependents in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Educational allowance for candidate’s children (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Private health care and health insurance in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies.
- End-of-contract indemnity.
How To Apply New Applicant: You need to setup an account with QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) and complete your personal profile. Once your profile is complete you may use it to apply for an open Position.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qu.edu.qa.