Website Qatar University Qatar
Assistant Professor in Biomedical Sciences – Lab Management
Qatar University Qatar Job Vacancy at Assistant Professor in Biomedical Sciences – Lab Management in Qatar . Assistant Professor in Biomedical Sciences – Lab Management Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Qatar University Qatar Job Vacancy at Assistant Professor in Biomedical Sciences – Lab Management in Qatar
Assistant Professor in Biomedical Sciences – Lab Management Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Assistant Professor in Biomedical Sciences – Lab Management has publish a notification on www.qu.edu.qa career page for the recruitment of Qatar University Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar University Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar University Qatar|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor in Biomedical Sciences – Lab Management|
|Salary||QAR 23,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Assistant Professor in Biomedical Sciences – Lab Management Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Qatar University is the national institution of highereducation in Qatar. It provides high quality undergraduate and graduateprograms that prepare competent graduates, destined to shape the future ofQatar. The university community has diverse and committed faculty that teachesand conduct research, which addresses relevant local and regional challenges,advances knowledge, and contributes actively to the needs and aspirations ofsociety.
Qatar University is an intellectual andscholarly community characterized by open discussion, the free exchange ofideas, respectful debate, and a commitment to rigorous inquiry. All members ofthe University – faculty, staff, and students- are expected to advance thescholarly and social values embodied by the university .
The College of HealthScience (CHS) was founded in 2016 following a 30-year success story as adepartment within various colleges at Qatar University. CHS is the nationalprovider of high quality health sciences education and research in Qatar andoffers undergraduate (BSc) programs in biomedical sciences, human nutrition andpublic health, as well as graduate programs; (MSc) in biomedical science andmaster of public health (MPH).
The College of HealthSciences aspires to be an internationally-recognized model of excellence withdistinction in teaching, research, and community service.
In alignment withQatar Vision 2030, our mission is to develop competent student graduates dulyprepared for careers in health science-related disciplines who will contributeto the delivery of optimal health care.
It is worthmentioning that as members of QU, CHS faculty members have excellentopportunities to secure intramural and extramural funding for their researchideas. Qatar National Research Fund (QNRF)is major source of research funding, with individual project funding limitexceeding 1million/project (5million exceptional projects) along with studentresearch funding programs. As the national and largest University in thecountry, Qatar University is the recipient of most of QNRF awards, with manyresearch- active faculty members able to win multiple grants.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Teach courses related to lab management, safety and quality control
2. Supervise and mentor undergraduate research projects and master capstones and theses
3. Contribute to various committees at the Program, College, and University level
4. Contribute to the research profile of College through research publications
5. Serve as student advisor
6. Other responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Department
1. Ph.D. in Biomedical Science or related
2. Master degree in Lab management, MBA or related
3. Clinical experience is preferred
4. A strong record of relevant research experience backed with a strong and consistent track record of research productivity.
5. Solid experience in supervising undergraduate and graduate students
6. Familiar with educational technologies used in higher education sector
7. Willingness to work with teams
8. Awareness of working with people from diverse backgrounds
9. Excellent written and oral communication skills
1. Current Curriculum Vitae.
2. Cover letter.
3. Teaching, research, and service philosophy.
4. Three referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
5. Copy of highest earned credential (transcript of highest degree if graduated from an institution where course work was completed. However, if no course work was completed, a copy of certificate letter from the registrar of your highest credential granting institution regarding your highest academic degree).
6. Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
1. A three-year renewable contract.
2. Salary is commensurate with experience.
3. Tax-free salary.
4. Furnished accommodation in accordance with QU HR policies.
5. Annual round trip air tickets for faculty member and dependents in accordance with QUHR policies.
6. Educational allowance for candidate’s children (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
7. Private health care and health insurance in accordance with QU HR policies.
8. Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies.
9. End-of-contract indemnity.
How To Apply
1. Returning Applicant: Please login in QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) to update/edit your saved profile. Use this profile to apply for this position.
2. New Applicant: You need to setup an account with QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) and complete your personal profile. Once your profile is complete you may use it to apply for an open Position.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qu.edu.qa.