Website Qatar University
Innovation and Technology Transfer Projects Manager
Qatar University Qatar Job Vacancy at Innovation and Technology Transfer Projects Manager in Qatar
Innovation and Technology Transfer Projects Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Innovation and Technology Transfer Projects Manager has publish a notification on www.qu.edu.qa career page for the recruitment of Qatar University Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar University Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar University Qatar|
|Name of Post||Innovation and Technology Transfer Projects Manager|
|Salary||QAR 12,000.00 – 15,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Innovation and Technology Transfer Projects Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Ã¢ÂÂOffice of Strategic Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Economic Development (SIEED)Ã¢ÂÂ has been established in Fall 2021 in the QU President Office to initiate, manage, execute, and/or coordinate developments of the President Office innovation and transformation cross-strategies and initiatives (e.g. Innovation & Entrepreneurship strategy, Digital Transformation Strategy, etc.) among other strategic innovation and transformation duties and functions. The SIEED Office is also particularly focused on design, management, and execution on the evolution of holistic and mature Ã¢ÂÂQU Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Economic Development EcosystemÃ¢ÂÂ across all QU sectors and emerging companies and ventures in integrated manner with the National Innovation & Economic Development ecosystem. This particular focus is in the process of realizing QU new vision aiming at positioning Qatar University as a Ã¢ÂÂ .. Catalyst for Sustainable Socio-Economic Development of QatarÃ¢ÂÂ and is closely integrating with state transformation efforts into Innovation & Knowledge Based Economy (iKBE) as envisioned in Qatar National Vision 2030, the National Development Strategies, and Qatar Research, Development, and Innovation (QRDI) 2030 Strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Undertake leadership in development, execution, and/or management of assigned innovation and/or technology transfer projects to ensure that implementations and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
2. Analyze innovation and technology transfer potentials for licensing and commercialization of a wide set QU technological innovations intellectual outputs; negotiate with potential industry and investors, and strategize approaches to technology commercialization from QU to the corporate enterprise.
3. Conduct subject-matter/field research and reviews in areas related to the assigned innovation and/or technology transfer projects and feedback major findings into the involved stakeholders for shaping the design of innovation projects execution
4. Coordinate innovation and/or technology transfer projects activities, assign tasks and provide guidance to personnel responsible for specific functions or phases of the innovation projects implementation (includes team meetings, presentations, communications to teams and meeting minutes, etc.).
5. Work with the projects teams to develop overall actions roadmaps and resources requirements.
6. Organize and execute necessary design thinking, lean, and agile methods sessions for innovation projects for execution
7. Prepare or participate in the preparation of reports, funding proposals, presentations, operations and procedure manuals, and other written materials and documentations as required.
8. Review reports and records of activities to ensure progress is made towards specified innovation projects and initiatives objectives.
9. Develop, implement, and maintain appropriate policies and procedures concerning the innovation projects and initiatives administration.
10. Manage/coordinate change management and risk management components of the assigned strategic innovation and/or technology transfer projects and monitor any emerging issues.
11. Inform management in a timely manner of any roadblocks to the innovation projects objectives so that appropriate actions are taken.
12. Perform any necessary strategic execution tasks related to the assigned innovation projects, such as operational and tactical alignment, development of KPIs, targets, metrics tracking, and business impact.
13. Upon necessities, participate in pilots undertaken under some of the innovation and/or technology transfer projects under implementation, such as curricular design and/or teaching.
14. Develop and implement innovation and/or technology transfer training seminars, programs, and faculty and staff innovation development activities, and evaluate their impact
15. Develop and implement assessment, evaluation, and research methodologies related to innovation and/or technology transfer projects impact evaluation; scholarly disseminate the implementation experiences and outputs.
16. Help in organization of national and international innovation events in collaboration with other office members and key stakeholders internally and externally
17. Any other duties as assigned by direct line manager.
– BSc/MSc preferably in information systems, computer science, industrial and systems engineering (or any other related engineering or quantitative field; MBA is a highly desired),
– PhD (Preferable) or terminal degree in Innovation Management, Intellectual Property Management, Project Management, Technology Transfer, Systems Engineering, or closely related field
– Design Thinking, Lean Management, Agile Methods, PMP/PMI, CSM certificate, and Six Sigma Certification are highly desirable.
Curriculum Vitae with cover letter.
At least three references including contact numbers and email addresses.
Highest Academic Qualification.
Current Curriculum Vitae with Cover letter.
Teaching,research, and service philosophy.
Three refereesÃ¢ÂÂ contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
Copy of highest earned credential (transcript of highest degree if graduated from an institution where course work was completed.However, if no course work was completed,an copy of certificate letter from the registrar of your highest credential granting institution regarding your highest academic degree).
Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
Competitive tax-free salary.
Housing allowance in accordance with HRM Law.
Annual air tickets for candidate and dependents according to QUHR policies.
Public health care and health insurance to candidate and family members according to QU HR policies.
Annual leave in accordance with HRM Law.
A three-year renewable contract.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Furnished accommodation in accordance with QU HR policies.
Annual air tickets for faculty member and dependents in accordance with QU HR policies.
Educational allowance for candidate’s children (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
Private health care and health insurance in accordance with QU HR policies.
Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qu.edu.qa.