Website Qatar University
Qatar University Job Vacancy at Research Associate in Doha, Qatar. Research Associate Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qatar University Job Vacancy at Research Associate in Doha, Qatar
Research Associate Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Research Associate has publish a notification on www. careers.qu.edu.qa..com career page for the recruitment of Qatar University Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar University can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Research Associate|
|Name of Post||Qatar University|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||763234|
Research Associate Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Contribute significantly in designing and implementation of research methods and protocols; design safety procedures; adopt new processes, techniques, or instrumentation relative to research procedures.
2. Oversee general laboratory work relevant to assigned research project(s) and equipment maintenance; quality control analysis of reagents.
3. Collect, prepare and analyze research data; conduct search-relevant scientific literature as needed; keep a detailed notebook summarizing experiments and recording research data; maintain a computer database of research data; gather and disseminate data for presentation in research conferences and for manuscript preparation; use graphics and statistical software to analyze and present data.
4. Supervise students and other personnel in the laboratory to coordinate research efforts for increased efficiency; participate in training of fellows, research assistance, students, and visiting research personnel as needed.
5. Produce scientific progress reports and contribute to preparing research and grants/funding applications.
6. Assist with ordering and procurement of supplies and equipment and with general maintenance of laboratory.
7. Contribute to the publications outputs of QU through high impact publications.
8. Perform other research tasks and duties that may be occasionally requested to meet the requirements of the role and the strategic goals of the research center.
- Ph.D. awarded within the last two years, from a reputable institution in the field.
- One or more years of relevant experience in a research environment is preferred.
- One or more years of relevant experience in a research environment after the PhD is preferred.
- Curriculum Vitae with cover letter.
- Experience Certificates.
- At least three references including contact numbers and email addresses.
- Highest Academic Qualification.
- Current Curriculum Vitae with Cover letter.
- Teaching,research, and service philosophy.
- Three referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
- Copy of highest earned credential (transcript of highest degree if graduated from an institution where course work was completed.However, if no course work was completed,an copy of certificate letter from the registrar of your highest credential granting institution regarding your highest academic degree).
- Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Housing allowance in accordance with HRM Law.
- Annual air tickets for candidate and dependents according to QUHR policies.
- Public health care and health insurance to candidate and family members according to QU HR policies.
- Annual leave in accordance with HRM Law.
- End-of-contract indemnity.
- A three-year renewable contract.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Tax-free salary.
- Furnished accommodation in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Annual air tickets for faculty member and dependents in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Educational allowance for candidate’s children (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Private health care and health insurance in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies.
- End-of-contract indemnity.
How To Apply New Applicant: You need to setup an account with QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) and complete your personal profile. Once your profile is complete you may use it to apply for an open Position.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qu.edu.qa.