Website Qatargas Qatar
Quality Engineering Specialist
Qatargas Qatar Job Vacancy at Quality Engineering Specialist in Doha, Qatar. Quality Engineering Specialist Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qatargas Qatar Job Vacancy at Quality Engineering Specialist in Doha, Qatar
Quality Engineering Specialist Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Quality Engineering Specialist has publish a notification on wwwcareers.qatargas.com. career page for the recruitment of Qatargas Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatargas Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Quality Engineering Specialist|
|Name of Post||Qatargas Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
Quality Engineering Specialist Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Lead and coordinate all quality assurance activities and efforts during the procurement of services and the procurement, manufacturing, delivery and installation of tangible goods and equipment used during all Drilling, Completion, Workover and Well Intervention activities.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s) – I
- Stewards multi-cultural, multi-national contractors in support of company objectives in a safe and quality focused manner.
- Works independently to complete a task, both in the office and the field, while updating the Section Head as to the status.
- Facilitates an efficient interface between the company and suppliers to ensure equipment and services meet company requirements, and to assure expectations are achieved in a dynamic and rapidly changing working environment.
- The role requires close communications with internal customers (Drilling and Completions, Petrophysics, and Well Works) with stake holders and stock holders, and with contractor personnel.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Develop and implement inspection acceptance/rejection criteria and maintenance procedures for newly qualified equipment and tangible goods.
- Provide on-site assistance and advise during installation of equipment and execution of services to ensure compliance to company operating procedures and contract specifications.
- Witness and supervise all pre-job inspection activities related to service contractor equipment.
- Provide effective training and development to Drilling & Completion engineering, Operations, Procurement and Logistics personnel in the implementation of company endorsed quality control/assurance procedures.
Key Job Accountabilities – II
- Help to establish efficient processes and be primarily responsible for monitoring and benchmarking progress in all quality control/assurance activities.
- Provide quality and technical related support in clarification meetings with Contracts engineers during supplier and potential supplier evaluations.
- Work with Supply & Procurement to establish and maintain management systems to readily determine which suppliers have and have not provided materials and services at a competitive price and in timely manner.
- Provide guidance, training and advise to other TQD staff on all QA/QC related issues and procedures.
- Establish and maintain processes to monitor benchmark progress in QA/QC activities.
- Provide on-site assistance during installation of equipment and execution of services to ensure compliance to company operating procedures and contract specifications.
Part B: Person Specification – Minimum Requirement
- B.Sc./B.Eng. Degree or equivalent with specialisation in one or more fields related to the Energy Sector.
Knowledge and/or Experience – I
- 8 years’ experience in drilling/oilfield related inspection, manufacturing or quality/procurement including 3 years in a position requiring minimal daily supervision.
- 8 years in quality assurance/ quality control programs related to goods and services used in drilling and completion operations.
- Experience in either Drilling or Completions Engineering and Operations
Technical and Business Skills – I
- Extensive knowledge of sound quality assurance practices, best practices and latest technology in meeting minimum industry standards and specifications (such as API Q1, Q2 and/or ISO 9000, ASME, NACE, etc.) for manufacturing, inspecting, transporting, installation and storing oilfield equipment.
- General knowledge of oilfield Drilling and Completions engineering and operations.
- Expert knowledge of Root Cause Analysis, Non-Conformance Reporting and Continuous Improvement Systems.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatargas.com.