Workforce Planning Specialist
Qatargas Qatar Job Vacancy at Workforce Planning Specialist in Qatar . Workforce Planning Specialist Jobs 2022 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Qatargas Qatar Job Vacancy at Workforce Planning Specialist in Qatar
Workforce Planning Specialist Jobs 2022 in Qatar :- Workforce Planning Specialist has publish a notification on www.qatargas.com career page for the recruitment of Qatargas Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatargas Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatargas Qatar|
|Name of Post||Workforce Planning Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 16,800.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||868498901|
Workforce Planning Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Provide advice regarding workforce planning matters and undertakes studies of the organization structures and design to achieve business goals and Company strategy for allocated business groups. Advise on Qatarization and Succession Planning activities for allocated business groups to identify, monitor and action succession plans and talent priorities.
Job Context & Major Challenges
- Role context is to support Workforce Planning & Organisation Development Division in coordination with other functionalities within HR Department.
- Exercises judgement and initiative in performing a wide variety of workforce planning and organisation staffing control measures. Operates with minimum supervision and all-important matters are generally reviewed with the Lead of Workforce Planning and Organisation Development.
- The challenge for the position holder lies in understanding the business objectives and strategy and advising the transformation of it into an appropriate organization design and structure; In proper oversight and control within a dynamic and changing environment, and in designing processes, procedures and guidelines to implement the same.
- Support the Budget & Structural Control Process for allocated Business Groups from a Human Capital Group perspective ensuring the key allocated group budgets are accurately forecasted with necessary approvals and org changes in place.
- Many expats see the process of Qatarization as a threat to their jobs so there is much passive resistance to manage and overcome when succession planning high potential Nationals for key roles with Qatargas.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Identify problems’ root cause that create lack of organizational efficiency or lack of effectiveness of business delivery and providing recommendations by undertaking organizational studies.
- Facilitate meeting with Department Managers and Chief Officers to discuss planned increases / deletions, reclassification / redesignations, and prepares Management organizational diagrams. Challenge submissions, and make recommendations, when necessary, ensure compliance with company strategies, initiatives and procedures.
- Review, analyse and make recommendations on organizational change requests (Business cases) including complex and strategic re-organisations of operating departments. Discusses, validates and challenges, when necessary, rationale with departments/groups. Provides detailed assessment on proposal’s robustness by undertaking analytical studies and using diagnostic tools. Presents findings and recommendations to approving authorities including Head of WFP&OD, HR Manager and Chief Human Capital Officer. Advise on change management and put in place processes to implement and manage change effectively.
- Create and review KPIs, analytics, reports, and recommendations for addressing workforce planning and organizational issues, and advises on best practice.
- Review and validate organization requests to ensure alignment with headcount plans and budget.
Key Job Accountabilities – II
- Prepare, update and control the Company’s organisation charts, and supervises their release. This includes incorporating all workforce planning changes affected on the departments’ establishments and transcribes in the related departments’ organization charts, supervises the production, reproduction and distribution of new organization charts. Prepares departmental organisational charts, as requested, to support reorganization proposals and change of titles.
- Support and develop the annual Workforce budget forecast exercise including controlling and dispatching of Department Workforce data, advising line managers on their data review requirements, checking completed MP data reports to ensure accuracy and that justifications for additions/deletions are in order. Reviews, advises and updates appropriate measures and KPIs regarding Qatargas workforce performance, ensuring measures are appropriate for analysis and business decision making.
- Participate in the development of new IT solutions related to Workforce Planning & OD and in collection and preparation of business requirements, evaluation and testing coordination with IT.
- Prepare and support Qatarization and Succession Planning activities and strategies with client groups, specifically identifying gaps and forecasting future talent to potentially fulfil positions in accordance with the Company’s Qatarization & Strategic Plan.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 8 years’ of workforce planning related experience preferably within the Oil & Gas Industry.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatargas.com.