Website QFAB – Qatar
Policy and Org. Development Specialist
QFAB– Qatar Job Vacancy at Policy and Org. Development Specialist in Qatar
Policy and Org. Development Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Policy and Org. Development Specialist has publish a notification on www.QFAB – Qatar Fabrication Company.co.in career page for the recruitment of QFAB– Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of QFAB– Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||QFAB– Qatar|
|Name of Post||Policy and Org. Development Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 21,100.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Policy and Org. Development Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Job Summary and Purpose
Handle all activities related to the different Organizational Development initiatives, in terms of reviewing and updating organization structure, job description, and competency framework. As well as ensure the proper allocation of resources by defining current and future manpower needs to meet NAKILAT and Joint Venture companies’ strategic goals.
In addition to this, the role is responsible to review and update NAKILAT and Joint Venture companies’ HR policies and procedures, to ensure their alignment with the leading practices, as well as their proper implementation.
1. Handle and implement the organization development initiatives while working closely with the various Divisions/Departments across NAKILAT.
2. Advice management on change and organizational development requirements in order to meet the business objectives of NAKILAT, and based on clear analysis and benchmarks with other leading Oil and Gas shipping companies.
3. Develop, review and update job descriptions in coordination with NAKILAT different Divisions/Departments, using the appropriate tools, which include interviews, questionnaires, job analysis, etc., to ensure that all job descriptions are accurate.
4. Participate in developing, reviewing and updating all HR policies and procedures in coordination with the different HR Sections and ensures their implementation.
5. Handle all manpower planning and budgeting activities in coordination with different Divisions/ Departments.
6. Develop manpower budgets in coordination with the Finance function and submit manpower plans and budget to the top management for endorsement while ensuring compliance with overall HR policies and procedures.
7. Analyze and review requests related to changes in the approved manpower plans and get all required information and justifications to seek approval/decision for the top management.
8. Provide assistance and support to NAKILAT and Joint Venture companies different Divisions and Departments in areas related manpower planning, and provide solutions and recommendations as needed.
9. Coordinate with the Employee Relations Section- Recruitment Unit with regards to implementing the manpower plan and Qatarization targets.
10. Define and updated the behavioral and technical competencies in addition to their respective proficiency levels that are required to perform the various jobs effectively in coordination with the appropriate stakeholders.
11. Coordinate with the different functions within NAKILAT in order to ensure that the competency framework is still relevant and make necessary adjustments when necessary.
12. Coordinate with the Learning and Development section in the development of the competency matrices and performance management system and ensure that competencies are properly linked to the performance management system.
Safety, Health, Environment, & Quality (SHEQ):
13. Adhere to all relevant SHEQ policies, procedures, instructions and controls so that NAKILAT provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
14. Implement approved policies, processes and procedures.
15. Documents and maintain related records and documents.
16. Carry out any other duties as directed by the Head of Rewards & Organizational Development.
Accountabilities – 2
Accountabilities – 3
Accountabilities – 4
Key Result Areas
• Implement and complete various Organizational Development initiatives on time
• Monitor and update any Organization structural changes in a timely manner
• Develop and update HR policies and procedures in compliance with Labor Law
• Maintain updated Job descriptions for all roles within NAKILAT
• Developing and linking of competency system with job and performance management system in NAKILAT
Interactions and Working Relations
• All Division/Departments – to execute/communicate various OD initiatives/matters.
• QP, QatarGas, RasGas – to obtain information on organization design, benchmarks, market trends and best practices
• External local and international service providers – to obtain information on rewards & organization design benchmarks and trends
Qualifications, Experience and Job Skills
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or any other related field
• A certification in a relevant discipline from an accredited institution is a plus (e.g. CIPD, PHR, and SPHR)
• 5-7 years of related experience of which a minimum of 3-5 years should be in a similar position / responsibility.
• Previous experience in Oil & Gas industry and regional experience is preferred.
Job Specific Skills:
• Extensive knowledge of organizational development principles and best practices
• Extensive knowledge of HR policies and procedures development principles and best practices
• Working knowledge of HRM-ERP systems, preferably SAP
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
To apply for this job please visit careers.nakilat.com.