Website Raffles Qatar
Assistant Director of Talent & Culture
Raffles Careers Job Vacancy at Assistant Director of Talent & Culture in Qatar
Assistant Director of Talent & Culture Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Assistant Director of Talent & Culture has publish a notification on www.raffles.com career page for the recruitment of Raffles Careers Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Raffles Careers can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Raffles Careers|
|Name of Post||Assistant Director of Talent & Culture|
|Salary||QAR 35,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Assistant Director of Talent & Culture Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Scope and Objectives
The position is responsible for assisting in overseeing the management and operations of the Talent and Culture function of the hotel, including compensation and benefits, colleague communication, colleague relations, colleague engagement, industrial relations, performance and talent management and more, in order to support the hotel’s business objectives
- Executive Committee (ExCo), Department Heads, Section Heads and all colleagues.
- Talent and Culture Team.
- Group Purchasing and Group Information Technology.
- Branch Union.
- Accor in India, Middle East & Africa and Corporate.
- Local and foreign hospitality institutions.
- Industry and Talent & Culture counterparts.
- Vendors – Recruitment agencies/headhunters, training providers, outsourced companies, contractors, suppliers, etc.
Assists in Benchmarking for Competitive Compensation and Benefits Structure, Which Aims to Attract and Retain Talents
- Assists to benchmark against the best-in-class in luxury hotels.
- Assists to check with other industries for innovative initiatives and programs to adopt, modify and implement.
- Assists to prepare new and creative tailor-made initiatives for the benefit of the hotel and all colleagues.
- Ensures that the Payroll system is well managed for the effective administration of compensation and benefits.
Heartist® Journey – Colleague Communication / Relations / Engagement
- Works closely with Employer Branding & Talent Acquisition team to ensure smooth transition of candidates upon completion of successful job offers.
- Responds to all colleague enquiries promptly and professionally.
- Ensures the dissemination of information to hotel colleagues in the most effective way on timely basis and in a timely manner. Assists to edit colleague newsletters and in-house colleague publications.
- Assists to oversee the maintenance and cleanliness of the hotel’s colleague facilities, including locker rooms, rest rooms, colleague dining room, etc. in ensuring that heart-of-house colleague areas are attractive and well maintained at all times.
- Assists to oversee the hotel’s colleague transportation ensuring compliance of timeliness and safety.
- Plans and executes the hotel’s colleague events as well as social and recreational activities.
- Plans and executes the hotel’s colleague recognition programs to inculcate a culture of spontaneous colleague recognition.
- Assists to drive health at workplace initiatives aligning the hotel’s Talent and Culture initiatives and programs with Singapore Health Award and Work-Life standards.
- Assists to drive a fun and caring environment and a supportive and inclusive workplace culture.
- Assists to drive awareness and compliance with Accor’s Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibilities Charter, Code of Ethics, Social Media Policy,
Anti-Corruption/Anti-Bribery Policy, etc.
- Assists to drive a highly engaged and high-performance environment focusing on guest passion and quality.
Assists in Administration Related to Industrial Relations
- Assists in administration related to the hotel’s collective agreement, annual increment and bonus.
- Maintains strong and harmonious partnership with National Trades Union Congress, Food Drinks and Allied Workers Union, and Branch Union.
- Assists in grievance handling and administration of disciplinary actions in a timely and diligent manner.
Assists in Performance and Talent Management
- Assists to oversee the management of effective performance reviews to ensure that they are conducted properly and fairly by operational managers in a timely manner.
- Assists to review the recommendations for promotions and career development by Operational ExCo/Department Heads.
- Assists to oversee the effective management of talent management in ensuring a talent pipeline for succession planning.
Talent and Culture Operations
- Assists to prepare the annual Manpower and Talent and Culture budgets, administers the budgets effectively within approved limits, and administers monthly accruals and forecasts reports of Talent and Culture department.
- Implements all corporate Talent and Culture initiatives and programs on timely basis.
- Prepares and submits reports and surveys to internal departments, corporate and relevant key agencies, e.g.
- Ensures procedural adherence for colleagues’ cessation and for colleagues to receive cessation pay promptly within regulated time frame.
- Oversees Talent and Culture administration, including contract administration, purchase requisitions, office administration, stationery inventories, filing, etc.
- Ensures 100% Talent and Culture audit compliance.
- Represents the Executive Director of Talent and Culture during leave periods.
Involvement as A Member of The Hotel’s Leadership Team
- Oversees Talent and Culture department when Executive Director of Talent and Culture is on Leave.
- Upholds Accor Values of Guest Passion, Sustainable Performance, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation, Trust and Respect in the execution of all duties and responsibilities, and in ensuring full compliance by all departments.
- Participates and supports sustainability in corporate initiatives and programs such as Planet 21 – Corporate Social Responsibility, Diversity and Inclusion, Women at Accor Generation (WAAG), etc.
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
Main Complexities/Critical Issues in the Job
- Assists to drive effective leadership for positive colleague relations and engagement and reduce colleague turnover.
- Accurate and timely implementation and submission of all corporate initiatives, programs and reports, as well as submission of reports and surveys to internal departments and relevant key agencies, e.g.
Knowledge and Experience
- Tertiary education with specialization in Talent & Culture from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in managing Talent & Culture function in a luxury hotel/hospitality industry in Singapore.
- Detailed knowledge of local labor law and practices.
- Knowledge of accessing online job portals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
- Oral fluency and written excellence in English.
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages and dialects an advantage.
- Strong communicator with presentation and influencing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with colleagues from different cultures and connect well with colleagues at all levels.
- Good understanding of what it takes to build a strong service culture in a world-class hospitality icon.
- Strong leadership to drive colleague engagement.
- Driven and ability to work independently and multi-task with high proactivity in a dynamic environment.
- Analytical with proven organizational skills and attention to details.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
- Sense of urgency.
- Loyalty, high integrity and ability to keep confidentiality.
- Executive presence – self-assured exuding quiet confidence and humility.
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.