Website Raffles Qatar
Raffles Job Vacancy at Waiter/ess in Qatar
Waiter/ess Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Waiter/ess has publish a notification on www.raffles.com career page for the recruitment of Raffles Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Raffles can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post||Waiter/ess|
|Salary||QAR 4,980.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Waiter/ess Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
This position is concerned with being responsible for serving food & beverage to the guest according to the service standards, policy, procedure & etiquette, in line with our motto.
Food & Beverage Mission Statement
Food & Beverage will be recognized as the market leader by providing consistent and personalized service, by offering innovative concepts and products, not yet available on the market. We are committed to create an environment where teamwork is honored, honesty and integrity are valued. Our well trained and professional colleagues will be focused on delivering high quality products and memorable experiences that will strengthen our customer engagement in the resort and through social media.
Fairmont is a place where the well-being of our guests is our main priority. We will emotionally engage the local and international community, anticipate and exceed their wishes and needs, thus creating guests for life. Our Food and Beverage outlets will capture the attention of global media, making it the first choice for international awards and social events and becoming the benchmark for Local and international Food & Beverage industry.
Our financial success will strengthen the food and beverage reputation amongst current and new owners, by achieving Top Line Revenue and high EBITA surpassing their budget expectations. It is our responsibility and commitment to give back to the community by being a true heartist Ambassador.
Gracious with people, ruthless with standards and hungry for more.
Our appearance is a statement of who we are. Our grooming should create a professional image at work that is why our every team member needs to follow the grooming standards at all the time.
- Motivator & role model
- Positive attitude and well spoken
- Result driven
- Displays initiative
- Commitment to professional values
- Team creator
- Customer / people oriented
- Creative / open-minded
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Ensure correct grooming standards are followed at all times
- Exceed guest satisfaction by knowing preferences and update profiles
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the restaurant menu & daily specials at all times
- To be familiar with the beverage service including glasses used and appropriates garnishes
- Following up restaurants financial, LQA, TrustYou and Forbes targets on a daily basis
- Anticipate and service of guests’ requirements at all times
- Following up daily financial targets of area/division
- Use opening and closing checklist to ensure smooth opening and closing of the venue
- Ensure service stations are constantly cleared and re-stocked during service
- Serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner
- Present menus in a proactive manner
- To feel empowered and accountable within the work place
- Keep manager on duty updated of any guest feedback so they can update the Glitch Report
- Maintains the HACCP & FIFO standards as required by the regional governing body
- Follow Hotel Evacuation Policy in case of an Emergency
- Attend all necessary briefings and training sessions as instructed by the Manager
- Handle financial procedures according to guidelines set by the finance department
- Identify potential problems and anticipate guest needs, ask for assistance before service breakdown occurs
- Perform any duties and special projects as requested by management whether in your own department or any other department in the hotel
- All issues and negative guest feedbacks needs to be properly reported on glitch system
- Follow care program at all times, and report issues through the system to maintenance
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.