Website RasGas Qatar
Leadership Development Lead
RasGas Job Vacancy at Leadership Development Lead in Qatar
Leadership Development Lead Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Leadership Development Lead has publish a notification on www.qatargas.com career page for the recruitment of RasGas Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of RasGas can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post||Leadership Development Lead|
|Salary||QAR 33,250 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Leadership Development Lead Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Work Location: Doha, QA
Lead Leadership Development activities to develop senior leaders in line with business priorities, manpower and Qatarization plans.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
The role shall be responsible for (1) strategically articulating, aligning and driving the leadership development agenda to ensure leaders are competent and prepared to lead the business today and in the future; (2) upkeep the Leadership Development to reflect best practices used in the industry.
Requires the ability to (1) manage Digital Transformation and Data Analytics; (2) think and act strategically to align with business and National strategy; (3) develop internal and external networks to understand and support the business in line with changing business landscape and organisations agenda.
Many expats consider the process of Qatarization as a threat to their jobs, thus there is passive resistance to manage and overcome when considering developing high potential Nationals for key roles with Qatargas.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
Facilitate and conduct the preparation of the annual budget estimates for Leadership Development activities and provide the required recommendation and support to Head of Training and Education. Review the accrual and variance analysis, prepare periodic reports on training costs and statistics to ensure training expenditures are within budgetary limits.
Establish the required Training contract and monitor the training contract implementation and progress review. Monitoring and implement procurement processes / forms for all training activities.
Provide support and guidance to Training & Education focal person on all tasks related to training activities and leadership Development including training contract, training registration & logistics, materials management processes, training evaluation, training design, training analysis, etc. Monitoring and review of accruals, variance analysis, and other procurement forms/ process for the Leadership training / activities.
Prepare, coordinate, and support the formulation of the Company’s Annual Leadership Development Plan resulting from talent pool and succession planning review and leadership competency gap analysis and advice on course applicability for business essential leadership skills courses held outside and inside Qatar.
Develop a detailed plan for the development and delivery of leadership training and training materials and/or curriculum.
Key Job Accountabilities – II
Provide guidance and support to the Training & Education focal person in the creation and maintenance of leadership development materials, coordinating activities and functions to ensure the objectives for each program are accomplished in line with established priorities, timelines, budget limitations, and other specifications.
Evaluate critical talent and leadership development processes in the organisational context to demonstrate the efficiency and effectiveness and added value of the Division.
Design, deliver and facilitate leadership development programmes / training interventions/ teaming building including, leadership training, 360 feedback, psychometrics, coaching and development planning.
Monitor the progress of individuals against agreed development plans, evaluate the impact of Leadership development interventions, and provide recommendation to Head of Training & Education.
Prepare and share periodic reports on leadership training costs and statistics to ensure training expenditures are within budgetary limits. Provide support to Head of Training & Education for any projects / activities related to Learning & Development.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management.
Knowledge and/or Experience
8 years of training and career development experience in the oil, gas or petrochemical industry including 3 years in a supervisory role.
In-depth knowledge acquired through experience implementing best practice in leadership development, succession planning and talent management.
How to Apply for RasGas Vacancies 2023?
- Identify RasGas Job Search Criteria: For RasGas job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.qatargas.com official page of RasGas company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of RasGas company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Qatar, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Qatar!
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatargas.com.