Website Raytheon Intelligence & Space Qatar
QNASAMS Site Manager
Raytheon Intelligence & Space Qatar Job Vacancy at QNASAMS Site Manager in Qatar. QNASAMS Site Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space Qatar Job Vacancy at QNASAMS Site Manager in Qatar
QNASAMS Site Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- QNASAMS Site Manager has publish a notification on www.raytheonintelligenceandspace.com career page for the recruitment of Raytheon Intelligence & Space Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Raytheon Intelligence & Space Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||QNASAMS Site Manager|
|Name of Post||Raytheon Intelligence & Space Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 14058.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||1550177|
QNASAMS Site Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Raytheon Doha, as part of Raytheon Technologies, deliveries cutting edge Land Warfare – Air Defense and Air Power systems to the Qatar Emiri Air Defense Force. Raytheon Doha is partnering with Raytheon Missile & Defense (RMD) Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) to influence hardware and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user.
The Qatar NASAMS Program requires an in-country Site Lead who will be based at QEADF site(s) within the State of Qatar. This position will manage a Site Field Team supporting the Qatar Emiri Air Defense Force (QEADF) for 6-18 months to assist with system operation and maintenance of the National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System (NASAMS). The Site lead will coordinate site spares, mentor QEADF technicians during Preventative and Corrective Maintenance and, at the request of QEADF, will support scheduled field exercises. This assignment requires a short term or long-term deployment to Doha, Oman.
This position can be accompanied, is a 2 year international assignment with additional compensation benefits and an international MOU.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don’t hold back. Your qualification could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Lead the operation, maintenance, alignment, troubleshooting and repair of the National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System (NASAMS) utilizing state of the art test equipment and operational readiness test systems
- Manage the Analysis of equipment failures to determine root cause in order to then recommend and implement a corrective action
- Devise and implement preventative maintenance programs and actively keep performance and maintenance records on equipment. Plan and execute the implementation of engineering change order/notices (ECO/Ns) to the system.
- Prepare and submit reports of equipment discrepancies and possible solutions.
- Provide guidance and on-the-job training to QEADF technicians
- Monitor warranty claims and repair & returns
- Assist in the planning and transition of the site and system into a long-term sustainment operation
Qualifications You Must Have:
- ·Typically requires Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of prior relevant experience OR In absence of a degree, 18 years of relevant experience is required
- Experience managing or sustaining fielded military systems.
- Experience working with Middle Eastern customers with the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Experience working as Site Manager
- Experience technical products
- Export/Import (EX/IM) experience on an International program
- An active and in-scope secret US security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
- Experience with National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System (NASAMS) or Surface Launched AMRAAM (SL-AMRAAM).
- Experience with logistics support analysis tools such as Automated Logistics Control System (ALCS) or similar products.
- Able to communicate with peers, superiors and customers in a positive manner.
- Possess technical writing skills to generate weekly status reports to Program Management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by influence and collaboration.
To apply for this job please visit careers.rtx.com.