Website Reed Qatar
Training Devices Maintainer Senior Engineer
Reed Qatar Job Vacancy at Training Devices Maintainer Senior Engineer in Qatar
Training Devices Maintainer Senior Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Training Devices Maintainer Senior Engineer has publish a notification on www.reed.co.uk career page for the recruitment of Reed Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Reed Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
|Training Devices Maintainer Senior Engineer
|QAR 82,624.00 per year
Training Devices Maintainer Senior Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
We are currently recruiting for a Training Device Senior Maintenance Engineer working as part of a small, on-base team performing essential device maintenance activities required to meet customer KPI availability targets and to restore customer serviceability in the shortest timescale possible. The maintenance responsibility is for the Typhoon training devices (Full Mission Simulator, Unit Level Trainer, and Avionic Part Task Trainer) and their associated sub systems.
- Perform maintenance task oversight for Junior Maintenance Engineer’s activities and consolidated on the job training.
- Perform maintenance in a safe manner in accordance with the documented maintenance procedure.
- Diagnose faults and perform remove and replace activities in the most time efficient way possible.
- Update daily and scheduled maintenance logs to record all maintenance activities performed.
- Raise Fault Reports for all items requiring repair or replacement.
- Update the asset tracker to record the fitting of spares to devices and the location of items requiring repair or replenishment.
- Follow the repair and replenishment process in accordance with the relevant CONOPS documentation.
- Follow the tool control process described within the relevant CONOPS documentation.
- Follow the Query Answering and Fault Investigation process in accordance with the relevant CONOPS documentation.
- Preparation of Pilot training devices for customer use and assistance with mission specific preparations.
- Perform the role of the Device Maintenance Team Leader when the Device Maintenance Team Leader is unable to do so due to work patterns, annual leave, training etc..
- Liaise with the Aircrew Training Coordinator and be the point of contact for training device availability and maintenance in the absence of the the Maintenance Team Leader.
- Delegate for Maintenance Team Leader as the senior maintenance technician as alternative contact.
- Perform maintenance in a safe manner in accordance with the documented maintenance procedures, including risk assessments and hazard mitigation, and oversee junior maintainers to ensure they adhere to safe working practices.
- Be familiar with and adhere to the Typhoon On-base Training Devices Safety Briefing Guide.
- Be familiar with and adhere to the contents of the relevant CONOPS documentation (Maintenance Safety Management).
- Ensure that all incidents and near-miss events are reported in accordance with device CONOPS procedures.
- When requested by the Maintenance Team Leader, update the On-base Hazard Log in relation to incidents and near-misses.
- Sustain safety training currency.
Support Visiting Contractors performing support activities on site.
To apply for this job please visit www.reed.co.uk.