Website Regency Group Holding
Junior Sharepoint Administrator developer
Regency Group Holding Job Vacancy at Junior Sharepoint Administrator developer in Doha. Junior Sharepoint Administrator developer Jobs 2022 in Doha. Apply today before last date.
Regency Group Holding Job Vacancy at Junior Sharepoint Administrator developer in Doha
Junior Sharepoint Administrator developer Jobs 2022 in Doha:- Junior Sharepoint Administrator developer has publish a notification on www.regencygroupq.com career page for the recruitment of Regency Group Holding Post in Doha location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Regency Group Holding can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Junior Sharepoint Administrator developer|
|Name of Post||Regency Group Holding|
|Salary||QAR 8601.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||57|
Junior Sharepoint Administrator developer Jobs in Doha 2022 Full Job Descripation
- • Adding users, controlling access to document libraries, and setting permissions.
- • Troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues or malfunctions.
- • Performing data retrieval and backup procedures to prevent data loss.
- • Ensuring sufficient storage space by performing clean-ups and archiving data.
- • Keeping up to date with SharePoint developments and performing version updates and upgrades.
- • Reviewing usage and activity reports and making adjustments to ensure optimized user-experiences.
- • Performs SharePoint Site Administrator and SharePoint Site Collection administrator duties and responsibilities.
- • Assists in creating web pages that support embedded analytical products and data visualization within SharePoint.
- • Demonstrates necessary communication skills for the capability to train others, and to communicate SharePoint-specific functionality and constraints to the government.
- • Develops and maintains documentation outlining the procedures for executing the various programs and the setting of associated parameters to ensure reports and processing run properly.
- • Assists in troubleshooting software performance issues.
- • Assists in the development of on-line tutorials and help screens.
- • Provides data analysis, documentation, job scheduling, and job monitoring support for data exchange processes between the database and other interfacing partners and systems.
- • Supports gathering of functional requirements via user groups, technical meetings, site visits and survey construction/distribution/analysis.
- • Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or similar.
- • At least 2 years experience as a SharePoint administrator.
- • Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems, as well as SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell, and Office 365.
- • Knowledge of SharePoint tools, including ULS Logs, workflows, and SharePoint forms for tasks.
- • Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- • Ability to translate customer requirements into conceptual or solutions models and to validate those models.
- • Ability to define and resolve problems, including analyzing method of approach and developing processes and procedures.
To apply for this job please visit www.regencygroupq.com.