Website Renad Academy Qatar
Renad Academy Qatar Job Vacancy at Curriculum Coordinator in Qatar . Curriculum Coordinator Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Renad Academy Qatar Job Vacancy at Curriculum Coordinator in Qatar
Curriculum Coordinator Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Curriculum Coordinator has publish a notification on www.qf.org.qa career page for the recruitment of Renad Academy Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Renad Academy Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Renad Academy Qatar|
|Name of Post||Curriculum Coordinator|
|Salary||QAR 10,700.00 a month.|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Curriculum Coordinator Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Renad Academy is a Qatar Foundation School for children with Autism. Programs to support students with Autism in Qatar are limited and cannot fulfil demand. Renad Academy is a place where children can receive an appropriate and individualized education, using evidence-based practices such as ABA and Structured TEACCH methodologies. Communication, sensory and behavioral challenges are addressed through therapy from qualified Speech-language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Psychologists. In addition, Renad Academy provides an intensive programme to train and support families who have children with Autism to secure the best outcomes for their children.
Renad Academy opened in September 2016 with 24, three, four and
five-year-old children. Since then, one classroom has been added each year and will continue in this fashion until the school provides education to student’s ages 3 to 21 years old. Currently our enrollment has reached 95 students. Classrooms are set up using TEACCH methodology and a 2:1 ratio. Services provided include a thorough assessment to determine strengths and needs; creation of individual learning plans, direct instruction; social skills training; speech-language therapy; occupational therapy; behavioral supports; in-home training for parents and collaboration with community partners. Renad is currently seeking NAS accreditation.
- Bachelors Degree in Education with Qualified Teacher Status
- Postgraduate qualification in Special Education or related field
- 5 years teaching experience in Special Education including students with Autism
- Previous school leadership experience in Special Education
- Deep knowledge of best practices for instructing students with Autism
- Experience creating and adapting curriculum to the learning styles of students with Autism
- Excellent communication skills to instruct staff on assessment and instructional practices
- Interpersonal skills which foster and motivate staff to improve instruction
- Thoughtful planning to support curriculum development
- Demonstrated commitment to Continuing Professional Development
The following personal and professional qualifications or experiences are desirable:
- International experience in a variety of roles and settings including leadership
- Willingness to make a long-term commitment
- A good sense of humor and a positive outlook
- An interest in understanding the culture and values of Qatar and incorporating them into our work in the school
The Curriculum Coordinator will be part of the Renad Academy Leadership Team and carry out the following roles:
- Develop and oversee the curriculum selection and implementation for students with Autism, with a specific focus on maths, literacy and science
- Lead teachers in the creation of thoughtful lessons aligned to student needs
- Oversee data collection systems and review meetings to impact student learning
- Facilitate the delivery of the school’s instructional program working directly with faculty to ensure that teachers know, understand, and teach what is prescribed
- Create a culture of enthusiasm and excitement regarding instruction of children with Autism
- Works to ensure all safeguarding practices are followed
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary is highly competitive and tax-free, and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Benefits include: housing free from utilities bills; health, life and long-term disability insurance; annual home leave airfare; shipping allowance; end of service gratuity; and tuition benefits for up to four Pre-K to Grade 12 (Reception to Year 13) school-age dependents.
HOW TO APPLY
The deadline for receipt of applications is March 20, 2023. The review of files will begin as soon as applications are received. Candidates should note that Qatar Foundation Schools reserve the right to make an appointment at any time, even before the deadline mentioned if an exceptional candidate is identified early in the process. For this reason, interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest possible time.
Candidates should complete in full the application form. In compliance with Safer Recruitment principles, applications with incomplete application forms will not be considered. Also, candidates should provide a statement of education philosophy, including an explanation of why they believe they are the right person for the position. This may be included on the application form.
Applications should be addressed to:
Ms. Sherri Miller, Director of Renad Academy, Qatar Foundation Schools
Successful appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and verification of qualifications.
The Office of Pre-University Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with previous employers and national/international disclosure services as appropriate. We are committed to ensuring that applicants and employees from all sections of the community are treated equally and not discriminated against, and we welcome applications from candidates with additional needs and disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.tes.com.