Website RIXOS Qatar
Director of Food & Beverage
RIXOS Qatar Job Vacancy at Director of Food & Beverage in Qatar
Director of Food & Beverage Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Director of Food & Beverage has publish a notification on www.rixos.com career page for the recruitment of RIXOS Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of RIXOS Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||RIXOS Qatar|
|Name of Post||Director of Food & Beverage|
|Salary||QAR 2784.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Director of Food & Beverage Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Iconic Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha Opening very soon introducing a unique lifestyle and luxurious Services and products, Rixos warm hospitality, the vibrant Entertainment programs, and the trendy and distinguished ALL INCLUSIVE Food and Beverage concepts with 378 beautifully appointed guest Rooms, dream bedding and luxurious atmosphere. Do you go the extra mile to create a memorable guest experiences? Join our motivated and vibrant Food & Beverage Team as a Director of Food & Beverage and build your career with us.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor properties worldwide
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Complimentary meal during your shift
- Complimentary uniform laundering
- Opportunity to develop your talent through coaching and our Leadership Mentoring Programs
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and manage the day to day operations of the Food & Beverage Division ensuring all service standards are followed
- Drive innovative promotions, menus and concepts; creating a destination of choice for both Hotel and external guests
- Lead and support all Food & Beverage departments in the achievement of their financial and operational targets
- Prepare annual budgets and administer in a fiscally responsible manner
- Implement effective control of food, beverage, labour and operating expenses throughout the F&B division
- Assist in the preparation of the annual strategic plan and achieve the goals and targets therein
- Ensure the implementation of standards in guest service and constantly seek out ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits
- Oversee the selection, training and development of all Heartists to ensure timely recruitment and career growth
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 7 -10 years of experience in Food & Beverage experience in the same role in luxury hotels and restaurants.
- International Experience is a Must.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking
- Occasional bending and kneeling
- Occasional carrying and lifting
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.