Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Job Vacancy at Director of Spa in Qatar
Director of Spa Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Director of Spa has publish a notification on www.rosewoodhotels.com career page for the recruitment of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
Director of Spa Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Responsible for supervising the Asaya operation of the Spa, Health Club and Kids Club (Rosewood Explorer) in order to achieve maximum satisfaction of the guests.
• Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all Rosewood Doha departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
• Be aware of all products/services that are offered at Spa, health club and Rosewood Explorer program.
• Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge and job skills, showing enthusiasm to always increase this knowledge and that of your staff.
• Project and maintain acceptable payroll commitment.
• Use financial plans for spotting trends, measuring productivity and monitoring progress.
• Control ongoing service and product margin analysis to ensure profitability.
• Implement opportunities for managing operational costs and boosting the bottom line
• Develop procedures for accurate inventory control and monitoring.
• Implement full spa product and service purchasing standards and ensure compliance.
• Administer staff and client scheduling for maximum revenue generation and profitability.
• Develop Spa marketing strategy and ensure a consistent image is being portrayed.
• Be proactive in developing publicity opportunities and effectively dealing with media.
• Develop and maintain gracious and efficient front desk procedures.
• Maintain and update all necessary internal and external guests signage.
• Create ongoing in house promotions and activities to stimulate sales, staff and customers.
• Guide business decisions by staying on top of Spa industry trends.
• Maintain a strong menu of services with both exceptional artistic and aesthetic value.
• Consistently develop and grow retail sales through training, tools and demonstration.
• Ensure Spa is always staged for maximum buyer impact.
• Anticipate, identify and ensure customer needs are being met in the best possible way.
• Monitor customer satisfaction with Market Metris results survey.
• Develop and deliver credible, competitive, value-plus service to the customer.
• Guide staff to become self-sufficient.
• Exhibit a professional attitude, diplomacy and an ability to handle difficult situations.
• Ability to handle any guest/ customer complaints and ensure necessary follow-up.
• Uphold gracious front desk procedures in the booking and handling of customers.
• Maintain fresh, effective programs to consistently retain and grow customer base.
• Develop and maintain compensation guidelines for customer complaints handling.
• Maintain an up to date version of the Spa Procedure Manual ad ensure compliance.
• Maintain company confidentiality, ensuring that business dealings within the organization are not discussed with outside parties.
• Participate in the recruitment efforts for the spa, health club and Rosebuds in consultation with the Hotel Manager and Talent & Culture.
• Ensure that all aspects of associate performance are managed within the department including on-going associate feedback, counseling and disciplinary requirements, and the associated Performance Reviews. These aspects must be carried out in accordance with corporate guidelines.
• Support all corporate programs and initiatives, relating to associate and guest satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain Spa literature, documentation and process handling requirements.
• Attend management meetings and convey all relevant information throughout the Spa.
• Hold regular staff meeting to keep staff up to date on all aspects of the Spa’s operation inclusive of the health club and Rosewood Explorer.
• Ensure equipment is maintained in good working order.
• Maintain a high level of safety in the workplace.
• Be aware and comply with any state and/or federal legislative obligations that may relate to the department.
• Maintain professional relationship with suppliers and providers.
• Manage inventory effectively, follow purchasing standards and ensure compliance.
• Manage programs for group spa requests and group spa sales. Spa Director should oversee resume, contract, approving appointment schedule and ensuring sufficient and adequate staffing.
• Assist with general secretarial and administrative duties to maintain balancing therapists, adherence to closing procedures; bank and drop standards where required.
• Be articulate in Spa and health club operational programs: Supply Orders, Payroll, Front line incentives and commissions.
• Be flexible to help out in any service area when guests demand dictates.
• Supervise and make sure that a professional attitude is observed at all times by all staff. Address behavior and follow disciplinary programs as necessary.
• Maintain personal grooming and appearance according to the standards
• Maintain a positive attitude toward guests, co-workers and subordinates. Do not engage in gossip or any dialogue that may diminish the direction and goals of RCH/RHR.
• Keep an open and flexible attitude; be willing to change.
• All other duties as required.
• Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Spa Director at a 5 star hotel.
• Education: High school diploma
• General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
• Technical Skills: Knowledge of Spa Operation management and Spa products; ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding; ability to provide legible communication; ability to manage payroll; ability to keep control of the budget; ability to train and develop the Spa departments; ability to motivate the staff and developing incentive programs to improve their productivity.
• Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
• Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain
stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
• Licenses & Certifications: None required
Read Carefully Before Apply