Website Rosewood Hotels Qatar
Talent & Acquisition Manager
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Job Vacancy at Talent & Acquisition Manager in Qatar
Talent & Acquisition Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Talent & Acquisition Manager has publish a notification on www.rosewoodhotels.com career page for the recruitment of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar|
|Name of Post||Talent & Acquisition Manager|
|Salary||QAR 21,000.00 per Year|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Talent & Acquisition Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Talent Acquisition Manager will take the lead to ensure Rosewood Doha becomes the most progressive and innovative property that attracts world-class talent. This includes leading Employer Branding initiatives, adopting latest technology in recruiting, and designing the best candidate experience for the hotel.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for designing and executing initiatives to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates for Rosewood Doha.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and execute recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates
• Proactively identify and address hiring needs in close partnership with business leaders
• Evaluate and refine sourcing and selection procedures
• Liaise with recruitment agencies as and when required, ensuring competitive rates are negotiated.
• Maintain accurate and complete records of the entire recruitment process.
• Ensure recruitment paperwork is prepared and updated prior to the recruitment commencing, e.g. Authority to recruit, job descriptions, etc.
• Keep abreast of industry trends and introduce innovative recruitment techniques.
• Promote diversity in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates
• Design and deliver on the best-in-class Candidate Experience components including Job Crafting, Assessment, Feedback, Interview, Onboarding, and Alumni Engagement
• Manage the overall relationship with top target schools and institutions. Oversees campus recruiting and student marketing activities
• Maintain talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs
• Organize recruitment events to establish a strong employer brand at Career Fairs and College/University open days as requested to represent opportunities within Rosewood Doha and Rosewood Hotels.
• Contribute to the company’s strategic planning regarding employee development and engagement
• Leverage latest recruiting technology, tools, and software (e.g. LinkedIn, Application Tracking System) to achieve cost efficiency and deliver excellent candidate experience
• Ensure all vacancies assigned are filled in a timely manner in line with Rosewood Doha’s authorised head count and budget for associate level.
• Workforce planning for future needs taking into account trends, legislation and government support packages.
• Maintain candidate management system (Caterer, Indeed & Deltek) ensure candidates are responded to within the set time.
• Compile job advertisements ensuring maximum coverage of the vacancy, at a minimum of one week on our internal vacancy list.
• To ensure that reference requests are sent and received for all new starters within the probation period and non-satisfactory references are communicated to the head of department.
• Assisting with recruitment activities by screening candidates, arranging interviews, conducting interviews as designated in line with Rosewood Doha’s behavioural interview standards, and dealing with general enquires relating to vacancies in a timely manner.
• Lead our employer branding efforts on internal and external social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
• Drive digital campaigns on digital platforms to increase awareness of the Business to the talent community, to drive traffic and visibility to our Brand
• Identify opportunities and manage Awards Committee relationships to recognize the Business as an attractive employer
• Liaise with creatives and stakeholders to design and own content, ensure timely production of assigned tasks (i.e. Video production, photography, social media content, collateral, visuals, Brand guidelines, etc) for campaign execution
To apply for this job please visit careers.rosewoodhotelgroup.com.