Website Samsung Qatar
Samsung Qatar Job Vacancy at Sales Manager in Qatar. Sales Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Samsung Qatar Job Vacancy at Sales Manager in Qatar
Sales Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Sales Manager has publish a notification on www.samsung.com career page for the recruitment of Samsung Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Samsung Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Samsung Qatar|
|Name of Post||Sales Manager|
|Salary||QAR 9000.00 a month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Sales Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Develop new and strengthen existing business relationships with all levels of management within the HVAC industry in Qatar market as well as distributors’ management. He will be responsible to achieve the required sales revenue and market penetration/share in assigned Market. He will be responsible for all activities related to product sales and marketing and report the same to HOD.
Role and Responsibilities
- HVAC product selection and technical support to consultants.
- Possess strong relationships with HVAC Clients, contractors & consultants.
- Identify Customers’ needs and develop strategies and action plans to increase SOW.
- Create and sustain strategic relationship with existing & potential HVAC Specialist firms.
- Analyze consultant’s requirements and promote company products, achieving and increasing all targeted revenue and profit goals.
- Selection of the most appropriate HVAC consultant & contractor’s channels.
- Define major consulting & design companies as Samsung’s customer and continuous communication and presentation to market Samsung products
- Build and maintain networks through differentiated activities
- Maintain Customers relationship by regular visits/communication.
- Identify & develop Business Opportunities (BO’s) from early to closing stages
- Manage and lead Samsung SAC distributors in assigned territory.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 8 to 11 years’ experience in Qatar market within HVAC industry handling HVAC sales
- Ability to perform and work under different conditions and a team player.
- Good networking with the local industry
- Strong accounts management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Target driven
To apply for this job please visit sec.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.