Sephora Qatar Job Vacancy at Store Director in Doha, Qatar. Store Director Jobs 2023 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Sephora Qatar Job Vacancy at Store Director in Doha, Qatar
Store Director Jobs 2023 in Doha, Qatar:- Store Director has publish a notification on www.sephora.qa career page for the recruitment of Sephora Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Sephora Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
||QAR 19,497 per month
|Job Reference Number
Store Director Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
MISSION: To ensure the delivery of exceptional operational and commercial standards throughout the store, with focus on providing an elevated customer experience. The Store Director needs to ensure compliance in all areas of operational activity and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of the Management team, whilst managing within agreed budgets.
– Embody Sephora Attitude and set an example in front of the team.
– Provide support to the team in difficult situations ensuring client’s satisfaction.
– Provide extensive coaching and training to assist the team in meeting all commercial and operational KPI’s.
– Take over floor leadership segments and ensure the floor is always managed and covered.
– Energize and motivate the team through effective floor management to guarantee an addictive experience for our clients.
– Use suitable tools (Love Meter and CEE) for analyzing overall satisfaction and propose action plans to enhance the customer experience.
– Inspire the team to use digital tools to deliver a customized service.
– Work in partnership with the Training Department and coach the team to offer our Beauty Services to maximize client satisfaction.
– Embolden team to use digital (Happy App) to deliver a customized service; responsible for daily follow up
– Build a strong relationship with Brand Supervisors and follow up on Brand BCs.
– Lead your Management team to create a positive and energetic shopping experience to enable achievements in all commercial KPI’s.
– Provide support for the head of operations in analyzing results and proposing action plans in order to enhance client experience and drive all related KPI’s.
– Provide support for the management team by maintaining and enforcing quality customer service and resolving customer service complaints.
– Implement retail priorities and inspire commercial success.
– Lead the management team to create a positive and exciting work environment through effective floor management while ensuring that targets are met.
– Inspire your Services Manager to create a playful and educational experience while ensuring services targets are met.
– Reinforce sales policies and techniques established at the Sephora University with all team members.
– Balance and drive the sales target among selective, exclusive and Sephora Collection.
– Provide support for the Store Head of Operations in analyzing sales results and proposing action plans to achieve set target.
– Create disruptive internal competitions to motivate the team and boost the achievements.
– Optimize and oversee operations with the Operations Manager to ensure efficiency and that the store is compliant with company policies and operational guideline.
– Inspire the management team to enforce the policies and procedures referring to products, testers, prices, merchandising and other partners (Brands, helpers, security).
– In collaboration with the operation manager the stores projection of an excellent image through cleanliness and product restocking.
– Together with the Category Managers, encourage the team to apply and follow established policies and procedures regarding store operations.
– Accurately monitor stock availability and report low stock to the Operation Manager to avoid OOS situations.
– Work with the Operations Manager to ensure that VM, merchandising quality, animation and marketing standards are met.
– Provide Support to the relevant head office department in providing feedback and analyzing data on all operational aspects.
– Provide support to the Head of Retail with knowledge of the market conditions, competition, client needs, etc.
– Provides leadership and management to the store organization that mirrors the vision and strategic direction of Sephora.
– Establish monthly reports including competitors’ activities.
– Analyze all relevant KPIs and propose action plans for improvement and forecast future performance
– Develop and propose short- and long-term strategies to drive top and bottom line/brands sales.
– Proactively provide the HO and CATMAN with product recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local knowledge about the market and client needs.
– Put in place action plans to boost business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, training, monthly trends and operational knowledge.
– Propose Plan, implement and oversee in-store promotional events or displays.
– Following trends and perform market visits and analyses to understand the local market and work to determine business growth opportunities.
– With your team of Managers ensure all Contribute to the Business reports as required to form a comprehensive picture of the business.
– Network with other stores and head office departments and take on area responsibilities
– Network and build relationships with the different departments in Sephora HO and take on area responsibilities.
– Manage the store’s P&Ls.
– Propose innovative ideas and opportunities to Head of Operations.
– Motivate and develop the Management and store team through daily coaching / observations
– Communicate and inspire the team on business strategy, vision and relevant information through animate briefings, coaching’s and trainings.
– Increase the team confidence and motivation by praise and feedback for their performance.
– Identify, engage in recruiting and develop talents and secure succession plans in collaboration with the Head of Operations.
– Ensure the team is attending training and follow up is done after the training is attended.
– Ensure the team is using Axonify as E-learning tool; daily follow up on average training frequency for each team member.
– Ensure an addictive beauty experience through performing monthly assessments.
– Facilitate team monthly meetings with the Customer Experience Manager and Operations Manager to analyze and discuss their performance.
– Be accountable for the PCR and PIP process of the entire team and assist your managers where necessary.
– Over see the annual leave of the team according to business needs.
– Project an exceptional image and body language in accordance with the guidelines set by Sephora.
– Keep up-to-date on trends and products.
– Inspire, mentor and coach the team.
– Store team (Store Manager/Director, Supervisor, Beauty Consultants), Head of Retail and Head office teams.
– Suppliers, Brand promoters/managers/trainers, Security, Cleaning team.
Job Holder Profile
– Advanced Product Knowledge.
– Intermediate knowledge on health and safety procedures.
– Proven successful role in managing.
– Minimum 7 to 8 years’ experience in store management.
– Bachelor’s degree.
– English – advanced level for OGCC and intermediate for KSA.
– Arabic is a plus in OGCC and mandatory for KSA.
– Digital orientation/analytical skills/business acumen.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Intermediate MS Office skills.
– Ability to deal with Ambiguity.
– Commercial & Financial awareness.
How to Apply for Sephora Vacancies 2023?
- Identify Sephora Job Search Criteria: For Sephora job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.sephora.com official page of Sephora company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Sephora company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Qatar, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Qatar
Apply Now at Company Site