Website Shell Qatar
Technical Safety Engineer
Shell Qatar Job Vacancy at Technical Safety Engineer in Qatar
Technical Safety Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Technical Safety Engineer has publish a notification on www.shell.com.qa career page for the recruitment of Shell Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Shell Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Shell Qatar|
|Name of Post||Technical Safety Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 14,500.00 per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Technical Safety Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Provide Technical Safety Support to relevant Production unit.
- Participate in Technical Safety Engineering review and assurance of changes under the Asset Management of Change procedure.
- Provide Technical Safety input and evaluation for Venting, flaring and relief, Selection of Equipment Safeguarding (scenario development), Blowdown and/or drain systems and Hazardous Area Classification.
- Provide input for update of the asset HSE Case Development
- Participate in Hardware Barrier Assessments (HBA) and Process Safety Field Observations.
- Support Technical Change Management, Model Bowtie Reviews, HAZOPs, Pre-start-up reviews) and ensure follow-up and close-out of actions.
- Support Hazards and Effects Management Process (HEMP) studies as required including Bowtie update and Review, ALARP Demonstration, Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA) and interface with SIFPRO.
- Support Technical Safety studies and evaluation in the following for Explosion modelling, Fires modelling and Release and Dispersion.
- Support Technical Safety studies and evaluation in Safety Assessments (MAH), use of Shell approved QRA Methodologies and supporting Tools (e.g., FRED, Shepherd) and Facility Siting Methodology
- Support assurance for the Turnaround organization by leading the PSSR and providing input into the Statement of Fitness Process
- Support Process safety incident investigation, assessment, and categorization.
What we need from You
- Degree in Engineering (Preferably Chemical or Process engineering degree attained within the last 3-5 years).
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Petrochemical, Oil or Gas industry in Process Engineering or Technical Safety engineering.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team with members of various backgrounds.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is an essential requirement for the job
- This position requires a motivated individual with high energy, a “can do” attitude, and when required would be prepared to stretch personal and business goals.
Shell is the largest foreign investor in Qatar and has invested US$ 21 billion in Qatar alone in the past six years. Joining Shell in Qatar will see you work on some of the world’s most innovative energy projects: Pearl GTL and Qatargas 4. Innovation is key at Shell, and your career will be propelled by Shell’s commitment to your career, which will accelerate your learning curve and broaden your scope. Moreover, our diverse pool of global experts will see you engage with colleagues worldwide. Qatar is the world’s largest LNG supplier, and Shell’s global leadership in LNG will help forge growth in the years to come.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell.
Join us and you’ll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future – whether by investing in oil, gas and renewable energy to meet demand, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.