Website Sherborne Qatar
Sherborne Qatar Job Vacancy at Now English Teacher in Qatar
Now English Teacher Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Now English Teacher has publish a notification on www.alnasr.lisdoha.com career page for the recruitment of Sherborne Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Sherborne Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
|Now English Teacher
|QAR 9,000.00 per month
Now English Teacher Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated qualified English Teacher from August 2023.
A truly international school, with pupils from over 60 different nationalities, Sherborne Senior School is one of the highest performing premier independent British senior schools in the Middle East. Dedicated to knowing our pupils as individuals, our holistic approach to education ensures pastoral care has as much emphasis as academic excellence.
In August 2021 Sherborne Senior School relocated to a new, state-of-the-art building, in the Grand Zone adjacent to the Mall of Qatar. Pupils, and staff, have benefitted from enhanced facilities, second to none in the Middle East, and a broader academic curriculum.
The Senior School buildings boast: twelve Science labs; ICT and robotics suites; an extensive library; Design & Technology rooms; specialist Drama, Art and Music rooms; a 250-seater theatre; multiple outside sporting areas, including a 100m running track and a full-size football pitch; and, two sports halls and a 25m swimming pool.
This position is also a great opportunity for more experienced teachers to advance as there will certainly be opportunities for progression as the school enters the next exciting chapter in its development.
Qualifications and experience essential for this role are:
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent (PGCE/PGDE must be accompanied by a subject relevant Bachelor’s Degree).
- Exceptional subject knowledge.
- Experience of teaching English Language and English Literature in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 (i/GCSE).
- Ability to teach English Literature at AS/A Level (Key Stage 5).
- Experience of teaching in British curriculum schools.
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning.
- A high level of written and spoken English.
- Committed to ensuring high standards of teaching and learning.
- Collaborative and able to work as part of a team.
- Inter-culturally aware with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to contribute in a positive manner to all aspects of the school vision, including extra-curricular activities.
Qualifications and experience desirable for this role are:
- Experience of teaching English Literature at AS/A Level (Key Stage 5).
- Ability to teach English Language at AS/A Level (Key Stage 5).
- Experience of teaching internationally.
- Child protection trained.
In addition to the above, as a teacher at Sherborne Senior School you will:
- Promote our mission and values.
- Have the ability to generate excitement about learning.
- Have a sense of humour.
- Be emotionally intelligent.
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to teach bright, interesting and hardworking pupils.
- An excellent working environment.
- The opportunity to get involved in an extensive enrichment programme.
- An attractive tax-free salary, with additional benefits.
- A good work/life balance.
- Strong links to Sherborne Dorset, one of the oldest and most distinguished independent schools.
To apply for this job please visit www.tes.com.