Website Sherborne Qatar
Secondary Deputy Head Pastoral
Sherborne Qatar Job Vacancy at Now Secondary Deputy Head Pastoral in Qatar
Now Secondary Deputy Head Pastoral Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Now Secondary Deputy Head Pastoral has publish a notification on www.alnasr.lisdoha.com career page for the recruitment of Sherborne Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Sherborne Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Sherborne Qatar|
|Name of Post||Now Secondary Deputy Head Pastoral|
|Salary||QAR 18,000.00 – 21,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Now Secondary Deputy Head Pastoral Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Deputy Head Pastoral (Year 9 to Year 13) is a key member of the School’s Senior Leadership Team, which currently comprises the Headmistress, Deputy Head / Head of Pre-Prep (Pre School to Year 3), Deputy Head / Head of Juniors (Year 4 to Year 8), Deputy Head Academic (Year 9 to Year 13) and Deputy Head Pastoral.
In the first place the Deputy Head Pastoral is responsible to the Headmistress for the School’s pastoral values, strategy and performance, and the academic programme for all pupils from Year 9 to Year 13. The Deputy Head Pastoral will also be the direct line manager of the Heads of Year in Year 9 to Year 13 and the House Coordinators.
The duties and responsibilities of this post are numerous and varied and therefore the holder has considerable scope for contributing to the strategic direction and continuing development of what will be a large, successful and forward-looking STEM School for Girls with a culture of high expectations.
Successful applicants must have:
- A certified UK teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent (PGCE/PGDE must be accompanied by a subject relevant Bachelor’s Degree).
- Exceptional subject knowledge, with extensive experience of the British curriculum.
- A desire to help build a thriving department in a girls’ school.
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning to pupils from Pre School to Year 3.
- A willingness to take part in extra-curricular activities after school.
- Recent teaching experience in the UK.
- Experience leading teaching and learning and or leading groups of teachers in the Secondary section of schools.
- At least 5 years teaching experience in the Secondary Section of schools (in addition to the initial NQT/ ECT years).
- Experience of teaching pupils with English as an Additional Language or English as a Second Language.
- Experience of integrating technology into secondary teaching.
- Experience of (or a willingness to learn how to) integrating STEM Education into the KS3, 4 & 5 Curriculum.
- Previous international teaching experience.
- A further Masters or National Professional qualification.
- A proven track record of school improvement over a sustained period of time.
Our Deputy Head will;
- Promote our mission and values.
- Have the ability to generate amongst the pupils, an excitement about learning.
- Have a sense of humour and be a team player.
- Be resilient, flexible and open minded.
- Be committed to helping us grow and develop a productive, effective, happy school.
- Be happy to take part in and contribute to an all through school with pupils aged 3 to 18.
- Be emotionally intelligent.
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to teach bright, well – motivated, hardworking pupils.
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive, forward thinking, all female staff team.
- An excellent working environment.
- The opportunity to get involved in Extra Curricular Activities and the school’s Enrichment Programme.
- An attractive tax-free salary, accommodation, and additional benefits.
- A good work/life balance.
- CPD opportunities.
- Strong links to Sherborne Dorset, one of the oldest and most distinguished independent schools.
To apply for this job please visit www.tes.com.