Website Sidra Hospital
Sidra Hospital Job Vacancy at Executive Director in Qatar. Executive Director Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Sidra Hospital Job Vacancy at Executive Director in Qatar
Executive Director Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Executive Director has publish a notification on www.sidra.org career page for the recruitment of Sidra Hospital Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Sidra Hospital can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Sidra Hospital|
|Name of Post||Executive Director|
|Salary||QAR 17,000.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||1119|
Executive Director Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Sidra’s Medicine is seeking to appoint a new Executive Director of Translational Medicine Department to lead the next decade of biomedical research. The ED-TM is responsible for supporting the Chief Research Officer in establishing and implementing the long-term strategic goals for Clinical/Translational Research at Sidra Medicine. S/he is responsible for the development of the institutional research projects portfolio and ensuring that planned outcomes and high impact benchmarks are met. S/he is expected to have a solid track record as a scientist with exemplary productivity metrics, including publications and extramural funding, effective leadership of research groups/programs, and a dedication to mentorship and trainee development. In addition, s/he is expected to make significant contributions to the mission of Sidra Medicine through committee service and outreach activities and support for personalized medicine research. The ED-TM reports directly to the Chief Research Officer (CRO) and is expected to interact with hospital leadership, research PI’s and managers, clinicians and fellows, and with local/international collaborators to advance Sidra’s mission and vision. A highly competitive salary is offered.
- Works with the Chief Research Officer to identify and articulate the vision, strategic direction, and growth of the Translational Medicine Department, and develop implementation strategies to achieve research-guided academic medicine at Sidra Medicine.
- Develops collaborations and networking with local and international academic and industry collaborators to improve patient outcomes and increase the impact of Sidra’s Medicine Research inside and outside Qatar
- Mentors and oversees the Research Branch’s disease-centered research-programs in collaboration with clinical divisions and national/international stakeholders.
- Informs the budgeting processes of the Research Branch, particularly around capital investment in research equipment and infrastructure, and designing programs that are sustainable and high impact.
- Develops and nurtures relationship with other educational institutions in Qatar and abroad to establish scholarly exchange programs at various career stages.
- Participates in the development of scientific career paths and scientists’ evaluation
- Collaborates with the Research Administration and other senior staff to establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) designed to measure institutional progress toward strategic goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with Research Administration to develop strategies for revenue generation and commercialization of research/clinical assays
- Adheres to Sidra’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
- Adheres to and promotes Sidra’s Values
Qualifications and Experience
- MD, MD-PhD (preferred) or PhD degree in the biomedical field
- 15+ years of post-graduate research experience with progressive responsibilities in relevant field
- 3+ years full (tenured) PI experience or Full (tenured)l Professorship or Director-level experience in industry
- International recognition it a relevant field
- Extensive presentation and publication records (>100 peer review publications, oral presentation at international conferences) including publications in top journals in the relevant fields and authorship in leading positions (first/last/corresponding author)
- Lead Principal Investigator or coordinator of research funded through competitive applications
- Knowledgeable in scientific research methods and evaluation of research results, and ability to develop and maintain own knowledge and skills at the forefront of field
- Capability of leading at high levels, and participating at the executive level but still retaining the scientific expertise as expert matter.
- Ability to critically review science as substantiated by the participation in study sections, editorial board of internationally recognized scientific journal (top 10%), and review panels for scientific organization or funding agencies
- Proven strong leadership, and capability of mentoring at different level (direct and indirect reports, graduate student, post-doctoral and/or clinical fellows)
- Capability of managing multi-disciplinary teams and handling large budgets, and a proven ability to drive and manage national/international collaborative efforts, partnerships, and grants
- Expertise in translational/clinical research related to key areas of clinical research at Sidra Medicine, including: Human genetics (rare diseases, population genomics), human immunology (immune dysregulation, cancer immunology), mother and child health (pregnancy, reproductive health) and/or computational biology/genome informatics.
- Familiarity with different stage of clinical research and clinical trials
- Reputation for collegiality, collaboration and good leadership
- Fluency in written and spoken English
To apply for this job please visit fa-epxn-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.