Website Sidra Hospital
Clinical Nurse Picu
Sidra Hospital Job Vacancy at Clinical Nurse Picu in Qatar . Clinical Nurse Picu Jobs 2022 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Sidra Hospital Job Vacancy at Clinical Nurse Picu in Qatar
Clinical Nurse Picu Jobs 2022 in Qatar :- Clinical Nurse Picu has publish a notification on www.sidra.org career page for the recruitment of Sidra Hospital Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Sidra Hospital can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Sidra Hospital|
|Name of Post||Clinical Nurse Picu|
|Salary||QAR 12,400.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||1230|
Clinical Nurse Picu Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
We are hiring the Extra-ordinary, join our PICU/CICU Clinical Nurse Team. Sidra Medicine is the only provider of pediatric quaternary services in the State of Qatar, also providing an international service.
Are you dynamic, skilled, PICU/CICU nurse, experienced, creative, caring, hardworking, supportive, up for a challenge, then we want you!
At Sidra Medicine, we pride ourselves in being able to look after the patients and families of some of the region’s most complex and sick children. We want to develop and provide our nurses with the best skills and evidence-based practice, to care for our patients in the best possible way!
If you like the sound of this, and you think this is you, then please contact us NOW!
The Clinical Nurse is responsible for competently providing safe and effective direct care. The Clinical Nurse assesses care needs, plans, implements and evaluates programs of care to include patients and families. The Clinical Nurse is responsible for ensuring that all duties are carried out to the highest possible standard, aligned to Sidra Standards of Practice.
The Clinical Nurse participates in the supervision, orientation and training of staff and is responsible for education of patients, families and students. The Clinical Nurse is professionally accountable to the Chief Nursing Officer.
Competencies to be assessed in the Pediatric ICU/CICU, these competencies include but are not limited to:
- Growth and development, birth – adult
- Head-to-toe assessment
- Recognition of the unwell child
- Cardiorespiratory monitoring
- Hemodynamic monitoring
- IV fluid management
- Specimen collection
- Care planning
- Medication preparation and administration
- Nutritional requirements and enteral feeding, including parenteral nutrition
- Pain assessment and management
- Risk screening and management
- Wound assessment and management
- Management of central venous access devices
- Airway management, including Tracheostomies and Endotracheal tubes
- Non-Invasive ventilation support
- Low flow Oxygen therapy
- High flow oxygen therapy
- Invasive mechanical ventilation
- Vasoactive medication preparation and administration
- Management of chest drains
- Care and transport of a mechanically ventilated patient, including internal transfers and via ambulance
- Capillary blood sampling
- Care of the post-operative surgical patient
The PICU/CICU CN will be expected to work toward achieving the following advanced competencies:
- Care of the hemodynamically unstable patient
- Care of the patient with DKA
- Care of the patient with an external ventricular drain and intracranial pressure monitoring
- Care of the patient with temporary epicardial pacing wires and external pacing
- Cardiac surgery, pre- and post-operative intensive care, including adult congenital cardiac defect
- Care of the patient receiving inhaled Nitric Oxide
- Care of the patient with raised intracranial pressure
- Care of the acute trauma patient
- Care of the patient with an open chest, including emergency chest open procedures.
- Care of the patient receiving: CRRT, peritoneal dialysis, ECMO
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS – SELECTION CRITERIA
ESSENTIAL: Bachelor Degree in Nursing (4 years) or Diploma in Nursing: (3 years after graduation from high school (12 years)) and Registered Nurse
PREFERRED: Post graduate certificate in specialty if applicable in country of origin
2+ years of recent clinical nursing experience within the relevant specialty from a highly esteemed healthcare institution
No minimum experience requirement for University of Calgary Qatar Graduates only
Certification and Licensure:
Valid professional Nursing license in country of origin
Job Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
To apply for this job please visit fa-epxn-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.