Website Sidra Hospital
Clinical Nurse (Paediatrics PACU)
Sidra Hospital Qatar Job Vacancy at Clinical Nurse (Paediatrics PACU) in Qatar
Clinical Nurse (Paediatrics PACU) Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Clinical Nurse (Paediatrics PACU) has publish a notification on www.sidra.org career page for the recruitment of Sidra Hospital Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Sidra Hospital Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Sidra Hospital Qatar|
|Name of Post||Clinical Nurse (Paediatrics PACU)|
|Salary||QAR 8,000.00 per year|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Clinical Nurse (Paediatrics PACU) Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Clinical Nurse is responsible for competently providing safe and effective direct care. The Clinical Nurse assesses care needs, plans, implements and evaluates programs of care to include patients and families. The Clinical Nurse is responsible for ensuring that all duties are carried out to the highest possible standard, aligned to Sidra Standards of Practice. The Clinical Nurse participates in the supervision, orientation and training of staff and is responsible for education of patients, families and students. The Clinical Nurse is professionally accountable to the Chief Nursing Officer.
Specific skill sets required include:
- Airway management
- Monitoring vital signs
- Pain assessment & Medication administration
- Appropriate thermal regulation techniques
The PACU nurse will be accountable for the care and management of patients in Phase I post anesthesia recovery with respect to:
- Pediatric postoperative patient with emergence delirium
- Fluid/lV management
- Management of post-operative nausea and vomiting
- Patient Controlled Analgesia (PCA) and/or Epidurals.
- Pain Management and documented interventions Wound care.
- Assessment of Discharge criteria from Phase 1
- Communicate continuously with Perioperative team and other medical staff members for delivery of safe quality patient care
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS – SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (4 years) or Diploma in Nursing
- (3 years after graduation from high school (12 years)
- Registered Nurse
PREFERRED: Post graduate certificate in specialty if applicable in country of origin
2+ years of recent clinical nursing experience within the relevant specialty from a highly esteemed healthcare institution
Certification and Licensure:
- Valid professional Nursing license in country of origin
- Meets licensing requirements of the State of Qatar
Job Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Professionalism and Ethical Practice
- Practices within the DHP Scope of Practice according to licensure within the State of Qatar
- Provides total individualized patient care and assumes responsibility and accountability for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care, discharge planning for each patient.
- Ensures timely documentation of care, discharge planning and family education aligned to Sidra standards of documentation.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills by problem solving appropriately during patient care.
- Independently initiates escalation of issues following the chain of command, utilizing resources as needed.
- Independently maintains licensure and regulatory requirements (e.g., life support certifications and CPD requirements)
- Meets requirements of organizational, profession and departmental/role specific orientation competencies
- Role model’s appearance and behaviors that promote a positive image of nursing.
- Adheres to time and attendance requirements.
- Participates in new staff/student orientation, assists in maintaining a suitable learning environment and acts as a preceptor/mentor in the supervision and teaching of new staff/students to develop their competence.
- Actively participates and/or contributes the Shared Leadership structure to promote and embed Shared Leadership
- Assumes responsibility for own professional development through lifelong learning to ensure continued competence and performance improvement.
Patient and Family Centered Care
- Provides holistic, patient and family centered care based on evidence and best practice.
- Anticipates and responds to patient and family care requirements.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient and family education.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Treats colleagues, patients, and visitors with dignity and respect at all times
- Promotes and maintains effective communication and teamwork.
- Demonstrates collaborative and respectful behavior.
- Contributes to a positive work environment.
Evidence Based Practice
- Adheres to Sidra’s Nursing and Midwifery Standards of Practice
- Ensures care is based on best evidence.
- Incorporates credible critically appraised evidence into nursing practice and when initiating change.
- Identify ways to improve services through quality improvement initiatives.
- Participates in quality improvement initiatives and measure outcomes.
- Contributes effective use of resources and identifies any opportunities for efficiency.
- Acknowledges own limitations in knowledge, judgment and/or skills, and functions within those limitations.
- Seeks resolution in knowledge and competency gaps to ensure patient safety is maintained at all times.
- Demonstrates consistent and reliable use of technology and standardized practices that support safety and quality.
- Communicates observations or concerns related to hazards and errors to patients, families and the healthcare team.
- Uses organizational error reporting systems for near miss and event reporting.
- Demonstrates effective use of strategies to reduce risk of harm to self or others.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for own clinical decision, delegation and provides supervision to team members according to their competence and scope of practice.
- Accurately, concisely and appropriately documents care, interventions and outcomes in a timely manner.
- Practices contemporaneous documentation, ensuring entries into the medical record are recorded and signed in real time.
- Utilizes data from the patient record to make decisions and responds appropriately to clinical decision-making supports and alerts.
- Protects confidentiality of protected health information in electronic health records
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Adheres to Sidra’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
- Adheres to and promotes Sidra’s Values
To apply for this job please visit fa-epxn-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.