Supervisor – Respiratory Therapy Services
Sidra Medicine Job Vacancy at Supervisor – Respiratory Therapy Services in Qatar. Supervisor – Respiratory Therapy Services Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Sidra Medicine Job Vacancy at Supervisor – Respiratory Therapy Services in Qatar
Supervisor – Respiratory Therapy Services Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Supervisor – Respiratory Therapy Services has publish a notification on www.sidra.com career page for the recruitment of Sidra Medicine Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Sidra Medicine can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Sidra Medicine|
|Name of Post||Supervisor – Respiratory Therapy Services|
|Salary||QAR 22,400.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Supervisor – Respiratory Therapy Services Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Job Identification 337
Job Category Allied Health
Locations Sidra Medicine, Doha, QA
Job Schedule Full time
KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Reviews patient’s medical history, conducts assessments of the patient’s pathophysiological condition, recommends appropriate care and documents patient response outcomes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides cardiorespiratory related diagnostic and therapeutic interventions, assesses and documents patient response in a timely and accurate manner.
- Sets up and performs quality control procedures and operates respiratory and laboratory equipment, making adjustments as necessary.
- Obtains and maintains all clinical core competencies of the Respiratory Therapy Services department.
- Provides basic to advanced techniques in airway management.
- Initiates, monitors and assesses ventilator/technology dependent patients on an outlined basis.
- Recommends and administers individualized medical gas therapies.
- Ensures effective communication during handover, and end of shift report to ensure that the patient’s needs for continuity of care and level of care are met.
- Provides emergency care as a member of Resuscitation, Rapid Response, and Transport Team as required.
- Upholds department mandated documentation standards; does so in a timely and accurate way.
- Implements ongoing Sidra Strategic Initiatives for the Respiratory Therapy Services program which includes but not limited to:
- Space allocation (i.e. storage rooms, medical gas storage)
- Identifying and procurement of required respiratory technology and consumables
- Recommends, develops, and refining policies and procedures within assigned span of accountability, inclusive of cultural considerations
- Additional recommendations based on industry standards across Respiratory Therapy
- Participates in recruiting, commissioning, on-boarding, orientation and service activation and ensures responsibilities are carried out in accordance with plans and timelines.
- Maintains files and documents in compliance with regulatory and organizational standards.
- Develops plans and assists in new employee orientation setting up departmental resources that will educate and assure orientation competencies are met.
- In conjunction with Respiratory Therapy Services leaders, plans, implements, and conducts employee performance reviews to evaluate job performance.
- Professional development activities, including competency assessment and job satisfaction.
- Supervises staff and provide education in the delivery of patient and family centered care.
- Delegates care services, maximizing each staff member’s scope of practice.
- Delegates special projects, research, and committee appointments.
- Collaborates with Respiratory Therapy Services leadership to determine departmental educational requirements.
- Provides direction, oversight, and supervision to Respiratory Therapy Services staff delivering therapeutic services to patients and families:
Recognizes staff contributions and accomplishments.
- Maintains accurate personnel records.
- In conjunction with department leadership, plans and implements strategies to improve staff morale, teamwork, and communication to achieve optimal department productivity.
- Provides opportunities for staff to expand their leadership skills.
- Aligns personnel resources, coverage, and schedules to provide optimal services to staff, patients, and families.
- Facilitates individual and team meetings with staff to enhance performance and communication.
- Respiratory Therapy Services clinical services, evidence, education, and programming:
- Assesses and implements innovative products, resources, service, etc., to contribute positively to patient and family experiences and outcomes.
- Provides education for hospital staff on the principles of cardiorespiratory diagnostics and therapeutic interventions.
- Researches on-going best practices for Respiratory Therapy Services and presents information and recommendations to Manager – Respiratory Therapy Services.
- Provides direct student program management by:
Ensuring exceptional experiences and learning
Promotes and actively engages in the Qatarization for Sidra student work experience and certification as Respiratory Therapist
Implements Sidra-based internship program for Respiratory Therapist training
Facilitating processes as needed for incoming students
- Provides direction to staff to achieve identified student learning goals.
- Sets expectations for and organizing all aspects of student program.
- Assists Manager – Respiratory Therapy Services in measuring and aligning staff productivity and service effectiveness.
- Leads Respiratory Therapy documentation and assessment practices and utilizes profession standards and tools to establish, implement, and share exemplary practices.
Participate in department and organization performance improvement activities, committees, leadership meetings and Boards:
- Identifies ways to improve department and organization performance.
- Collaborates with other departments and staff members to design and implement improvements.
Fiscal Management and Accountability:
- Demonstrates prudent resource utilization.
- Provides support as delegated by the Manager – Respiratory Therapy Services.
- Adheres to Sidra’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
- Adheres to and promotes Sidra’s Values
- In view of the evolving needs and opportunities within Sidra, this position may be required to perform other duties as assigned and reporting relationships may vary.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS – SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Therapy or other relevant field
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in Management or Leadership
- Experience: 7+ years clinical experience as a Neonatal/Pediatric Registered Respiratory Therapist inclusive of 2 years Supervisory experience in a tertiary or quaternary level care facility
Certification and Licensure:
- Current registration and license (where applicable) from Country of Origin
- BLS, ACLS, NRP and PALS (or equivalents)
Job Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in Respiratory Therapy specialty.
- Proven experience in organizing data and generating thorough, accurate, timely reports.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and engage in multidisciplinary collaboration to promote optimal patient care.
- Demonstrated experience with interviewing, hiring, mentoring and performance evaluation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join us.
- Sidra Medicine is a state-of-the-art facility committed to providing women and children in Qatar with world-class tertiary healthcare services.
To apply for this job please visit fa-epxn-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.