Website Sidra Medicine
Patient Care Partner – Pool Candidates
Sidra Medicine Job Vacancy at Patient Care Partner – Pool Candidates in Qatar. Patient Care Partner – Pool Candidates Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Sidra Medicine Job Vacancy at Patient Care Partner – Pool Candidates in Qatar
Patient Care Partner – Pool Candidates Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Patient Care Partner – Pool Candidates has publish a notification on www.sidra.com career page for the recruitment of Sidra Medicine Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Sidra Medicine can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Sidra Medicine|
|Name of Post||Patient Care Partner – Pool Candidates|
|Salary||QAR 2,691.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Patient Care Partner – Pool Candidates Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Patient Care Partner under the supervision of clinical nursing staff assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean hospital environment; assists with making beds and turnover of rooms between patients and assisting with stock maintenance at unit level. They also assist the clinical staff where required with daily activities under direct supervision.
KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Maintains a clean, neat, pleasant, safe, patient environment, including unit specific patient rooms / Operating Rooms and procedure spaces in line with infection control standards.
- Cleans and assists in the set-up of Operating and Procedure Rooms between cases
- Escalates any direct patient interaction to the Clinical Nurse Leaders and does not have un-supervised patient interactions.
- Assists in the restocking of consumables, stores and laundry as required by the assigned unit and / or instructed by the nursing team, in collaboration with materials management staff.
- Prepares necessary supplies specified by the clinical nurse for individualized patient care needs
- Transports supplies, equipment and specimens as specified by the clinical nurse and in compliance with relevant organizational and laboratory policies
- Assists in the mobilization of patients under the direct supervision of the clinical nurse.
- Escorts patients within the hospital as instructed and under the direct supervision of clinical nursing staff
- Manages and operates unit based equipment (for which he/ she has received training), in a safe and effective manner.
- Responds to patient call lights at the first opportunity and observes and reports changes in patient’s condition to the assigned clinical nurse
- Assists the clinical nursing team, under direct supervision, to provide basic activities of daily living care for women and children.
- Demonstrates an understanding and performs basic infection control procedures correctly, e.g.
- Hand hygiene
- Environmental Cleaning
- Isolation precautions
- Understands and maintains confidentiality of patient information at all times and treats patients and their families with respect and dignity.
- Takes responsibility for conflicts in personal and work schedules by making alternative arrangements in collaboration with the nursing team.
- Attends and contributes at staff meetings as required,
- Represents the department and the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Develops and sustains own knowledge, clinical skills and professional awareness and maintains a professional profile.
- Provides documented evidence of performance and maintenance of skills consistent with position.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the clinical nursing team.
- Adheres to Sidra’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
- Adheres to and promotes Sidra’s Values
This job description forms the basis of the requirements for the role. The incumbent may be required to undertake specific assigned tasks relevant to their area of work and are additionally required to demonstrate competencies specific to the post as outlined in the Job Description Addendum.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS – SELECTION CRITERIA
- High School Diploma
- Healthcare Assistant/Medical Assistant program graduate
- Relevant experience
- 6 months+ relevant healthcare experience in a Pediatric or Women’s Hospital preferably in Middle East
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to self-roster using the computerized Time and Attendance and Staff Scheduling system.
- Manual Handing proficiency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Fluent in Arabic
To apply for this job please visit fa-epxn-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.