Website Siemens Qatar
Siemens Qatar Job Vacancy at Maintenance Planner in Doha, Qatar. Maintenance Planner Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Siemens Qatar Job Vacancy at Maintenance Planner in Doha, Qatar
Maintenance Planner Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Maintenance Planner has publish a notification on www. jobs.siemens.com career page for the recruitment of Siemens Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Siemens Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Maintenance Planner|
|Name of Post||Siemens Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||335782|
Maintenance Planner Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Prepare Maintenance Plan aligned with sequence plan developed based on the equipment maintenance manual.
- Prepare Weekly & Monthly schedule to ensure productivity of work force by eliminating potential delays through planning and coordinating
- Support with effective planning for assets reliability by maintaining close coordination with all parties including Maintenance Manager, Technical Managers and Supervisors.
- Transforming maintenance data into electronically useable formats and implement in CMMS applications (MAXIMO)
- Planning and scheduling of regular Maintenance Work Orders (Preventive) and unplanned work orders (Breakdown and Corrective maintenance) in CMMS applications (MAXIMO)
- Ensuring all maintenance records are up to date in CMMS (Maximo) system and available with trackability for future reference by ensuring integrity of maintenance data.
- Preparation of Maintenance related Data for Reporting in CMMS applications (MAXIMO)
- Establishing, creation and preparation of regular Data Reporting for Management as and when required.
- Advises, supports and provide training for CMMS application users and support with system troubleshooting.
- Support with upgrades, implementations and modifications of the CMMS applications (MAXIMO)
- Support with CMMS application user accounts with licensing
- Maintain the asset register in CMMS and support to update asset inforamtion for the maitenance team.
- Assistance in the system analysis including of statistics
- Aanlyse the maintenance data priodically and predict the maintenance mode whether it is reactive or proactive mode and take approperiate action
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Computer / Business Information System or similar
- Good working knowledge in MAXIMO is a must and knowledge of BIRT is an advantage
- Five years of work experience
- Three years computer administration experience
- Good command of both the spoken and written English language
- Excellent computer skills
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.