Website SNC-Lavalin Qatar
HR Business Partner
SNC-Lavalin Qatar Job Vacancy at HR Business Partner in Doha, Qatar. HR Business Partner Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
SNC-Lavalin Qatar Job Vacancy at HR Business Partner in Doha, Qatar
HR Business Partner Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- HR Business Partner has publish a notification on www. careers.snclavalin.com. career page for the recruitment of SNC-Lavalin Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of SNC-Lavalin Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||HR Business Partner|
|Name of Post||SNC-Lavalin Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||11800|
HR Business Partner Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join our team in Doha, Qatar.
- To drive the implementation of the people strategy and deliver related initiatives
- To deliver hands-on advice and facilitate the day to day implementation of all operational HR issues i.e. grievance, disciplinary, absence management, HR Reporting etc
- To promote best practice, share ideas and network with colleagues to ensure consistency and a value adding service
- To work with all HR centres of expertise to deliver specialist advice and services
- To coach and mentor junior members of the HR team to enhance performance and capability
- To manage (from an HR perspective) and support the business in the delivery of complex HR cases, from inception through to closure
- To manage and deliver a wide range of HR projects as directed
- To coordinate regional activities, such as: salary review, employee engagement survey and other cyclical processes
- Strategize and execute HR plans in alignment with business need.
- Support the implementation of HR Shared Service HR policies.
- Overall operationalization for all HR related operations matters, including compensation & benefits, talent development and management, performance management, employee relations, HR communications and MI reporting requirements.
- Manage manpower strategy as budgeted.
- Build and institutionalize a performance-oriented culture.
- Translate organization strategy and goals into an HR strategy.
- Keep abreast of industry practices and share best practices.
- To have a good working knowledge of Qatar Labour Law and be able to give practical, current business advice to colleagues and team members
- Member of a professional institution
- Degree in relevant discipline
- 10+ years experience within similar industry and/or international company within HR role
- International/GCC HR experience
- Must be professional, self-motivated, flexible, friendly and energetic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, complemented by maturity, strong leadership skills and business acumen
- Able to work within a team and demonstrate collaborative behaviours
- Proven ability to deal with sensitive issues with compassion and discretion
- Self-confident, creative and proactive, able to prioritize and make effective decisions
- Disciplined and highly organized
- Possess and maintain current Qatar Labour Law knowledge and understanding
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care Advisors and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
SNC Lavalin’s Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defense sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
Acquired by SNC Lavalin in 2017, we also have an extensive depth of geographic exposure across 50 countries and the breadth of 53,000 experts. As one of the largest engineering consultants, we have access to 17,000 staff in the Middle East making us one of the largest multidisciplinary consultancies in the region
To apply for this job please visit careers.snclavalin.com.