Website Sofomation Qatar
Business Development Manager
Sofomation Qatar Job Vacancy at Business Development Manager in Qatar
Business Development Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Business Development Manager has publish a notification on www.sofomation.com career page for the recruitment of Sofomation Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Sofomation Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Sofomation Qatar|
|Name of Post||Business Development Manager|
|Salary||QAR 16,000.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Business Development Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Business Development Manager will be responsible and accountable for identifying, qualifying and to secure business opportunities by cultivating and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships with current and potential clients. Responsible for Generating leads, research to build-up leads and close the deal. Responsible for adding more clientele to the organisation and monitor the Revenue generation.
- To devise and implement creative profitable fundraising campaigns with businesses, engaging their employees and clients, monitoring progress and evaluating benefit.
- To act as the central point of contact for the Client, ensuring the strategy is fully implemented and well serviced.
- Weekly interaction with current clientele.
- Formulates strategies to market for selected Key accounts in conjunction with the propositions and industry segments area.
- Leads planning and development of customer strategies for identified Key accounts
- Client relationship Management & strengthening business in the existing accounts.
- Generating leads for new business by various channels.
- Tracking new clients in various industries, approaching them, giving proposals & getting contract done with them.
- Acquisition of new accounts & client management.
- Analyses statistical data related to clients business and industry to identify market trends for HR services.
- Transition new clients smoothly and successfully to the account management team at all times.
- Responsible for fixing and making the meetings with the clients to generate the business.
- Maintain senior level client contacts on daily basis.
- Works proactively to provide client marketing needs with the greater amount of added value by communication.
- MIS of client enquiry, consistently prospecting, following, and closing new business.
- Schedule and attend client meetings, ensuring that number of meetings meets targets as set by management.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Act as the key interface between the client and all relevant division.
- Determine an efficient communication procedure to alerting account management teams of issues that impact client delivery or service.
- Effectively communicate client information and insights to team.
- Any other related works as assigned from time to time by your reporting authority.
Required Key Skill:
- Min 5 years of experience in business development
- Experience in staffing & recruitment industry is preferred
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent organization skills.
- College graduate, preferably Bachelor’s degree.
To apply for this job please visit www.sofomation.com.