Website SOS International Qatar
SOS International Qatar Job Vacancy at Escort-Custodian in Qatar
Escort-Custodian Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Escort-Custodian has publish a notification on www.internationalsos.com career page for the recruitment of SOS International Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of SOS International Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||SOS International Qatar|
|Name of Post||Escort-Custodian|
|Salary||QAR 2,959.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Escort-Custodian Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
SOSi is seeking an Escort/Custodian to escort un-cleared contractors requiring access to the Headquarters’ Commandant’s Facilities Office and perform other duties as directed.
- Primary function is to escort un-cleared contractors requiring access to the Headquarters’ Commandant’s Facilities Office.
- Perform escort duties in accordance with CCR 380-1, Information Security Program.
- General laborer tasks will be assigned when facility escort duties are not required.
- Assist co-workers in the performance of PWS tasks.
- Pick up litter and trash around the CENTCOM Campus.
- Empty CENTCOM’s outdoor/exterior campus trash and recycling containers daily or more frequently as required.
- Conduct minor power washing for spot cleanups.
- Move furniture and other non-real property items.
- Change light bulbs and perform other tenant type minor maintenance tasks as required.
- Assist with movement and reconfiguration of system’s furniture.
- Active in Scope TS/SCI security clearance.
- Two years of professional experience.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Ability to meet and sustain all pre-deployment and deployment medical and dental screening requirements (CENTCOM MOD 14).
- Understanding of the Air Force or Army culture, language and expectations for mission success.
- Fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not required.
- Physical requirements include lifting, climbing, extended sitting or standing, or other physical efforts that are normally required. Working conditions include a combination of an office environment and outdoor activities Outside working conditions include potential exposure to extreme high temperatures, dry and dusty conditions.
- Physical requirements may include lifting up to 35lbs, team lifting 50lbs, climbing, extended sitting, and standing, stooping, stretching or bending.
- Required PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices.
To apply for this job please visit careers-sosi.icims.com.