Website SOS International Qatar
SOS International Qatar Job Vacancy at Site Lead in Qatar
Site Lead Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Site Lead has publish a notification on www.internationalsos.com career page for the recruitment of SOS International Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of SOS International Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||SOS International Qatar|
|Name of Post||Site Lead|
|Salary||QAR 16813.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Site Lead Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
SOSi is seeking an experienced Site Lead to support a contract providing Facilities Management and Maintenance Support Services to CENTCOM at Al Udeid Air Base, Doha, Qatar.
- Oversee operations and maintenance, preventative maintenance activities, billeting operations and logistics services at the Doha location.
- Works with the Program Manager to provide seamless and consistent service to the CENTCOM client.
- Function in the role of the Program Manager in the absence of the PM.
- Supervise personnel assigned to perform the functions as identified in the Performance Work Statement (PWS) with personnel located in Doha Qatar.
- Ensure proper accountability of US Government property and materials.
- Manage internal and external quality control methods and policies for measuring, tracking, analyzing, reporting and implementing preventive and corrective actions required to ensure the quality performance standards required by the PWS and customer satisfaction is met.
- Serve as principal interface for customer at the Al Udeid location during program execution.
- Analyze operational and administrative data in order to manage and evaluate cost, schedule, and performance within estimated timeframes and budget.
- Active in Scope TS/SCI security clearance.
- Associate degree.
- 10 years’ experience managing facilities in a military installation.
- 10 years of experience in a leadership or supervisory role.
- Demonstrated understanding of the issues and challenges facing OCONUS bases.
- Ability to work as part of integrated planning team.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of the Air Force or Army culture, language, and expectations for mission success.
- Fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not required.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs.
To apply for this job please visit careers-sosi.icims.com.