Contracts / Procurement Specialist M/F
SPIE Job Vacancy at Contracts / Procurement Specialist M/F in Ras Laffan. Contracts / Procurement Specialist M/F Jobs 2022 in Ras Laffan. Apply today before last date.
SPIE Job Vacancy at Contracts / Procurement Specialist M/F in Ras Laffan
Contracts / Procurement Specialist M/F Jobs 2022 in Ras Laffan:- Contracts / Procurement Specialist M/F has publish a notification on www.spie.com career page for the recruitment of SPIE Post in Ras Laffan location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of SPIE can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Contracts / Procurement Specialist M/F|
|Name of Post||SPIE|
|Salary||QAR 4500.00 Per Month|
|Job Location||Ras Laffan|
|Job Reference Number||23873|
Contracts / Procurement Specialist M/F Jobs in Ras Laffan 2022 Full Job Descripation
Job title :- Contracts / Proc urement Specialist M/F
Contract type :- Temporary work contract
Contractual hours :- Full time
Contract duration : 2 Years
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Qatar LLC
Contracts / Procurement Specialist
This position is a unique opportunity to Provide specialist knowledge and guidance in developing, supporting and executing complex and high value contracts, procurement and tenders for North Field Production & Sustainability (NFPS) Project.
Your main duties will be to:-
1.Steward the EPC Contractor’s activities with respect to contract administration ensuring that all affected parties are familiar with contract terms and conditions, contract provisions, coordination procedures, contract objectives and overall job requirements. In addition coordinate any required communication with EPC Contractor to resolve warranty, payment and milestone issues.
2. Review tendering and contracting activities including Bidders List, technical and commercial reviews of scope of work documents to evaluate and mitigate any potential risks to the Project.
3. Review technical bids for complex and high value services, leading to the establishment of suitable contracts to facilitate project execution
4. Provide specialist expertise in tendering and contracting processes ensuring the latest financial, technical and SHEQ standards are embedded in the documentation
5. Examine scope of work and commercial documentations to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulatory, company and local standards
Manages procurement activities, utilising a systematic approach to problem solving that ensures accuracy, timeliness and quality of documentation, through the use of standards, best practice and personal knowledge
7. Participate in contract audit, review records for accuracy and conformance to standards and address any audit findings for compliance with established procedures.
8. Facilitate close-out by ensuring contract obligation has been fulfilled and invoices have been paid and that no outstanding claims exist and all deliverables have been received and approved.
Ideally you will have Bachelor degree in Engineering Science, Management or relevant discipline with minimum of 8 years’ experience in a contracts management environment, within Major Projects preferably in the oil and gas industry with exposure to contract law, negotiations, contractor management, insurance, legal and industry practices
· Incumbent shall also have demonstrable skills, knowledge and experience in Procurement and Procurement management. Possession of these dual skills and knowledge shall be an added advantage.
· Knowledge of worldwide vendors and contractors
· Excellent written and spoken English skills.
· Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good organisational and time management skills.
·Good technical knowledge in reviewing and preparing technical contracts.
· Computer literacy (MS Office) including working knowledge of business software programs, networking and SAP.
Working at SPIE
What can we offer you?
We offer long-term contract with attractive daily rate, insurance coverage, transportation & expat standard accommodation
Location Ras Laffan
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spie-job.com.