Website SPIE Qatar
Campaign and Shutdown Coordinator M/F
SPIE Qatar Job Vacancy at Campaign and Shutdown Coordinator M/F in Qatar
Campaign and Shutdown Coordinator M/F Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Campaign and Shutdown Coordinator M/F has publish a notification on www.spie.com career page for the recruitment of SPIE Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of SPIE Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
|Campaign and Shutdown Coordinator M/F
|QAR 8,000.00 Per month
Campaign and Shutdown Coordinator M/F Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC Doha, Qatar for a
Campaign and Shutdown Coordinator
- To ensure compliance with NOC Incident Free culture, Health and Safety and environment policy is delivering Incident Free Shutdowns and Campaigns.
- Deliver assigned Shutdowns and Campaigns on time and within budget
- Deliver campaign planning, pre-work and preparation phases in accordance with the campaign gates
- Report the campaign preparation progress to stakeholders and management
- Deliver a quality handover to “Execution Coordinator”
Your main duties will be to:-
- Chair and participate in meetings and reinforce Incident Free culture through all campaign activities.
- Ensure preparation activities are completed in line with the Campaign process / strategy timeline
- Review CMMS data for all campaign activities, manage campaign work order data quality as per Maintenance StandardProvide accurate handover and coordination with the Operation Center execution coordinator
- Provide onshore support to Campaign Supervisors and Work Preparators during campaign preparation
- Establish and review work lists in compliance with campaign and IOP deliverables
Coordinate with Campaign planner, deliver Level 4 plans for assigned Shutdown and Campaigns sequenced and optimized for production and authorized by site OIM
- Release of WOs to include in Campaign Worklist for execution
- Support Qatari Development program act as mentor and provide robust support structure for assigned personnel
- Update of Revision code and planner group in WOs as necessary
Development and maintenance of campaign dossier Creation & management of PR/PO as decentralized buyer
Ideally, you will have graduated with minimum Higher Secondary School Education plus a three-year technical diploma (HNC, HND or equivalent).
Relevant Work Experience: Minimum of 10 years of experience with at least 5 years offshore level on-field equipment in diversified oil & gas.
You are fluent in English with both written and verbal communication.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Working at SPIE
What can we offer you?
We offer long-term contract with attractive daily rate, insurance coverage, transportation & expat standard accommodation
Minimum level of experience required
6 years or more
English (C-Professional working proficiency)
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spie-job.com.