Swan Global Qatar Job Vacancy at Business Development Manager in Qatar . Business Development Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Swan Global Qatar Job Vacancy at Business Development Manager in Qatar
Business Development Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar :- Business Development Manager has publish a notification on www.swan.qacareer page for the recruitment of Swan Global Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Swan Global Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
||Swan Global Qatar
|Name of Post
||Business Development Manager
||QAR 12,000.00 – 15,000.00 per month
|Job Reference Number
Business Development Manager Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Business Development Manager
Industry: Human Resources
Work Experience: 5+ years
Salary: QR 12000 – 15000 per month
Zip/Postal Code: 00000
Urgent requirement for a Business Development Manager with strong experience in the oil and gas sector
– Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
– Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
– Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification
– Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions and customized services to meet the customer needs
– Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new solutions
– Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
– Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
– Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
– Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
– Presentation Skills
– Client Relationship
– Emphasizing Excellence
– Energy Level
– Prospecting Skills
– Meeting Sales Goals
– Sales Planning
Education and Experience
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred
– At least 5 years of experience in Business Development / Sales
– Candidates should have experience in Oil & Gas Industry
– Must have experience in Oil & Gas Industry Staffing OR Product OR Solutions Sales Experience.
– Prior experience in Manpower Outsourcing companies in similar role preferred
– Must be fluent in English – both verbal and written
– Must have Qatar Driving License
– Candidate must be in Qatar and must have NOC to change
Incentives as per company policy
Apply Now at Company Site