Website Swiss International School
Swiss International School Qatar Job Vacancy at Events Officer in Qatar
Events Officer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Events Officer has publish a notification on www.swissinternationalschool.ch career page for the recruitment of Swiss International School Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Swiss International School Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Swiss International School Qatar|
|Name of Post||Events Officer|
|Salary||QAR 10,000.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Events Officer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
To raise the visibility of the school by planning, organising and delivering a wide range of activities and events for SISQ that support internal and external strategic goals, leading both the retention of students and SISQ continued growth, while collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders.
The primary focus of the role is to co-plan, coordinate and manage a calendar of external and internal events on and off
campus, organising and running these events, as well as supporting Academic and Non-Academic in delivering the school activities.
Additionally support the Marketing and Communications Officer in Marketing related activities.
• Active member of the Events and Activities Committee, leading the coordination of all activities
• Design an annual activities and events plan that supports SISQ strategic objectives including the correspondent budget (activities include Enrichment Activities, Community Activities and Trips)
• Pro-actively encourage contributions from staff for the development of the activities and events calendar
• Source service providers for activities and events (including but not limited to: source potential service providers, negotiate, draft contracts, build up the relationship)
• Manage the organisation of the activities and events in what budget and operations are concerned, liaising with School Life Officer to prepare Club Sys and with the Facilities Officer to allocate the necessary locations
• Analyse the profitability of the activities and events and conduct satisfaction surveys
• Ensure that SISQ activities and events are timely, well promoted through effective marketing and communications across multiple channels reaching the target audience
• Liaise with key members of staff to identify image opportunities (photo/video); regularly document day-to-day activities and events at the school for marketing purposes
• Work collaboratively with the Marketing and Events Officer, to support, promote and execute school activities and events, including but not limited to photo and video documentation
• Create SISQ activities and events materials/content for internal and external use
• Ensure SISQ activities and events advertisement appears in the appropriate channels in order to reach the target audience and that entries are accurate and kept up to date
• Regularly review other schools’ activities and events as well as market changes
• Ensure that all material/content created for the activities follow the brand guidelines
• Liaise with MoEHE Coordinator and the Health and Safety area to ensure all activities and events comply with MoEHE, MoPH and other authorities’ requirements
• Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications Officer in the execution of the digital strategy through website, social media, and online campaigns, ensuring a strong brand message and positioning through a clear communication mix
• Support the Marketing and Communications Officer with the marketing activities
• Performs a wide range of administrative tasks/functions
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
● Bachelor degree ideally within marketing, economics, management (project management certification seen as an advantage)
● Minimum 3 years’ work experience in PR and/or events organisation. It is desirable that you have a background in education.
● Proven track record of leading and executing successful activities and events
● Creative, service mindset, organisational and planning skills
● Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, iMovie, Canva Pro
● Photography course/experience
● Excellent communication skills with fluency in English. French and Arabic are seen as an advantage.
● Hands-on approach, sales-minded, energetic, positive, problem-solving attitude
● A team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
● Organised and able to keep on top of many details, prioritising effectively
● It is a mandatory requirement that all SISQ staff adhere to the SISQ Student Safeguarding, Staff Code of Conduct, Child Protection Policy.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.