Website Talabat Doha
Manager Country Performance
Talabat Qatar Job Vacancy at Manager Country Performance in Qatar
Manager Country Performance Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Manager Country Performance has publish a notification on www.talabat.com career page for the recruitment of Talabat Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Talabat Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Talabat Qatar|
|Name of Post||Manager Country Performance|
|Salary||QAR 12,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Manager Country Performance Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Whats on your plate?
- Monitor and analyze sales performance that is KPI driven.
- Manage seasonal or annual Qatar 360 sales reviews.
- Design & Build data-driven solutions/tools for sales teams’ strategic & tactical initiatives.
- Collaborating in the execution of regional campaigns that both impact branding and sales performance.
- Working closely with the different stakeholders within the company, develop an ATL/BTL approach aligned with business objectives for short- and long-term impact.
- Oversee and manage the execution of sales calendar plans and budgets.
- Managing and maintaining strategic partnerships.
- Support the roll-out strategy of new locations along with the opening team.
What did we order?
- Seasoned BI specialist with an orientation to sales – 5+ years of BI/analytics with exposure to sales. Bachelor’s degree in Business or any related field.
- Inspiring leader: proven track record of designing data-driven solutions driving growth & sales.
- Highly analytical & numbers-driven: cohorts, BE (Best Estimates)/BUD (Budget) trends variations, seasonality, costs/resource allocations.
- “If you can’t measure it (or find a proxy), it didn’t happen” is your motto. The instinct to look at data to inform decisions made on where to best invest the sales dollars to drive growth and partner’s performance.
- Constantly run growth experiments in a highly structured and organized way. Biased to action + master in prioritizing: you always focus on tackling the biggest challenge first (both short & long-term) without getting distracted with nice-to-haves.
To apply for this job please visit deliveryhero.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.