Website Talabat Qatar
Talabat Qatar Job Vacancy at Kitchen Supervisor in Qatar
Kitchen Supervisor Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Kitchen Supervisor has publish a notification on www.Talabat.com career page for the recruitment of Talabat Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Talabat Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Talabat Qatar|
|Name of Post||Kitchen Supervisor|
|Salary||QAR 3,202.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Kitchen Supervisor Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Supervise kitchen staff and check adherence to DHK SOPs.
- Supervise the operations to ensure food safety practices are in place.
- Coordinate with Partners for implementation of all SOPs.
- Represent DHK in all Municipality Inspections.
- Picking up the orders from the runners and handing over to the riders.
- Send emails to Partners in case of non compliance in the kitchens.
- In absence of runners, collect the order from the Partner stall and hand it over to the riders.
- Oversee the application, orientation, and training process of new kitchen team members.
- Supervise KOT’s and dispatch high loads of orders while communicating with riders & vendors.
- Schedule and oversee necessary maintenance and repairs on kitchen appliances.
- Ensure food safety standards are at the best practices.
- Ensure that facility management tasks are carried out as per the schedule.
- Supervise customer complaints and communicate with the restaurant support team to resolve orders issues.
- Ensure kitchen operations are in line with municipality and other department’s requirements and engage adequately with officials when visiting the Kitchen.
- Supervise rider’s behavior and communicate with the Logistics team to resolve issues.
What Did We Order?
- 3+ years in Kitchen management
- Familiarity with a broad range of kitchen equipment and general facilities management
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills
- Open to feedback and personal and professional improvement
- Demonstrates punctuality, reliability, and sound judgement
- Ability to multitask in a fast-pace environment
Nice to have
- Emerging expertise in cloud kitchens
- PIC certification
- QC food safety training or degree preferred
To apply for this job please visit deliveryhero.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.