Website Teachanywhere Qatar
Primary Class Teacher
Teachanywhere Qatar Job Vacancy at Primary Class Teacher in Qatar
Primary Class Teacher Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Primary Class Teacher has publish a notification on www.Teachanywhere.qa career page for the recruitment of Teachanywhere Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Teachanywhere Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Teachanywhere Qatar|
|Name of Post||Primary Class Teacher|
|Salary||QAR 9000.00-13000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Primary Class Teacher Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
This school opened in 1993 to meet the need for an educational facility which would provide a broad and balanced curriculum based on the English National Curriculum and also offer an Arabic Language and Islamic Studies programme for local international students. The school is housed in modern purpose built facilities of a coeducational programme up until Year Five and a segregated programme from Year Six onwards. From a small beginning in two villas, the school has rapidly developed and now occupies two large modern purpose built premises with all facilities available to educate students to a high standard. The school accommodates just over 1300 students, 75% of whom are local Qataris. Facilities are good including the usual array of laboratories, ICT suites, media rooms, a swimming pool and astro-turf football pitch.
Living and Working in Qatar
Qatar is an excellent choice of location for international teaching, with a thriving expat community it is an ideal place to learn new skills and enhance your career. It is fast becoming a rival to Dubai for the location of choice for those heading to the Middle East. You will have access to International events, concerts, local sports clubs, cultural festivals and modern amenities meaning there is always something to enjoy along with all year round sunshine and a tax free salary.
- Fully qualified with a minimum of 2 years experience
- For Secondary roles candidates must have a Bachelors degree in their teaching subject
- An understanding of, and commitment to, the philosophy, mission and goals of the school
- Demonstrated collaboration skills.
- Student-oriented philosophy and skill set.
- Technology competencies appropriate to 21st century educators.
- A commitment to extra-curricular activities beyond the normal teaching day.
- Teachers with previous international experience are especially welcome to apply.
- Experience of students with English as an additional language (EAL) is favoured.
Salary and Benefits Package
Apart from the professional benefits of working in an great school, the remuneration package includes
- Tax-Free Salary: approx. 9000 – 13,000 QR per month depending on qualifications and experience
- Fully Furnished Accommodation including utilities
- Annual return flights
- Medical coverage
- Professional Development
- Shipping allowance
- Gratuity of 21 days for each contractual year
- 2 year contract
To apply for this job please visit www.teachanywhere.com.