Website Technip Energies Qatar
Senior Materials and Corrosion Engineer
Technip Energies Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Materials and Corrosion Engineer in Qatar . Senior Materials and Corrosion Engineer Jobs 2022 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Technip Energies Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Materials and Corrosion Engineer in Qatar
Senior Materials and Corrosion Engineer Jobs 2022 in Qatar :- Senior Materials and Corrosion Engineer has publish a notification on www.technipenergies.com career page for the recruitment of Technip Energies Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Technip Energies Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Technip Energies Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Materials and Corrosion Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 12,000.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||1538|
Senior Materials and Corrosion Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Technip Energies is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of the world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 15000+ employees, across 34 countries. At Technip Energies, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Job purpose :
- Prepares, delivers and maintains the report and provide support to project team
Reporting lines and interactions:
Hierarchically: Reports to Department Manager
Operationally: Reports to Department Manager & Discipline Manager
Profile Must Have :
Bachelor’s degree in metallurgical/ Mechanical / Chemical Engineering.
Minimum 10 years of demonstrated experience in materials & corrosion engineering, preferably in oil & gas industries and in Onshore and Offshore projects.
Nice to have
Masters and Ph.D. degree in a relevant discipline will be preferred.
Work experience with Engineering consultancy organization and/or EPC Contractor will be an added advantage.
- Senior Engineer (Materials & Corrosion) shall assist in the execution of materials & corrosion engineering discipline activities and related specifications as required for a Project and perform the following main tasks: Reviews Projects scope of work, material selection and corrosion control basis and related specifications and Raise all relevant issues for clarification/resolution.
- Provides inputs to FEED endorsement/qualifications and provides inputs to risk assessments.
- Execution of material selection and corrosion control design activities, providing technical support to engineering disciplines.
- Performs the duties of the Lead Engineers in their absence under the supervision of the Principal Engineer/HOD. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES As a Senior Engineer (Corrosion & Materials).
- To take responsibility for materials & corrosion engineering activities as assigned by HOD.
- To review and understand scope of work of Contract works/vendors pack sub-contractors works and specifications thereof and check materials & corrosion-related requirements based on MSDs and other relevant documents further Enquiry phase and raise all relevant issues for clarifications/resolution, as needed.
- To provide inputs to FEED endorsement, qualifications to FEED, man-hours estimate and identify the risks related to Project.
- Reviews metal corrosion-related related contents
- Preparation of Material selection reports, Material selection diagrams, Corrosion Control Management Philosophy, Corrosion Monitoring Philosophy / Specification, Corrosion inhibition Philosophy / Specification, Painting & Coating specifications and Cathodic Protection Philosophy / Specifications required for FEED/Concept
- Experience in performing modeling/simulation/ simulation software (such as ECE, Predict etc.,) to predict carbon steel corrosion rates and evaluation of Corrosion Resistant Alloy (CRA) material
- Provide Interdisciplinary support related to Materials and corrosion control Skills Required For Senior Engineer (Materials & Corrosion) position, the following minimum qualifications and experiences are required:
Your future at Technip Energies
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant
To apply for this job please visit hcxg.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.