Website Qatar Airways
Technology Services Lead Engineer
Technology Services Lead Engineer Job Vacancy at Technology Services Lead Engineer in Qatar
Technology Services Lead Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Technology Services Lead Engineer has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Technology Services Lead Engineer Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Technology Services Lead Engineer can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Technology Services Lead Engineer|
|Name of Post||Technology Services Lead Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 24000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Technology Services Lead Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Technology Services Lead Engineer (Passenger & Security)
About the role:
- This role is required to supervise the installation, maintenance and support of MATAR electronics equipment, which includes AVIAVOX (Automatic Announcement System), Radio Frequency Identification System (RFID), Speed gates, Radio Dispatch Solution (RDS), Voice Communication System(VCS), COVID-19 Thermal Screening System, X ray screening system and Explosive Detection System (EDS)
- The role holder will ensure that quality services are provided in line with standard practices to maximize uptime of all installed Electronics systems.
- Ensure that all incidents related to above systems are responded efficiently in timely manner
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are followed as per established ITIL processes
- Supervision, administration and maintenance of AviaVox, X-ray, EDS, RDS, VCS ,RFID, Thermal screening system and speed gates
- Graduate in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience in managing AviaVox, X-ray, EDS, RDS, VCS, thermal screening system, RFID and speed gates
- Certification/training from Smiths detection or Rapiscan for x-ray and other screening system equipment
- In depth knowledge of airport security screening systems
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.