Website The Boston Consulting Group Qatar
Senior Knowledge Analyst
The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Knowledge Analyst in Qatar. Senior Knowledge Analyst Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Knowledge Analyst in Qatar
Senior Knowledge Analyst Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Senior Knowledge Analyst has publish a notification on www.The Boston Consulting Group.ba career page for the recruitment of The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of The Boston Consulting Group Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|The Boston Consulting Group Qatar
|Name of Post
|Senior Knowledge Analyst
|QAR 21112.00 per month
Senior Knowledge Analyst Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) within BCG’s Consumer Practice Area Knowledge Team, you will work in a growing global team, providing industry and functional expertise and insights our Travel & Tourism strategy. Relevant topics include airline strategy, airline management, commercial planning, customer experience, operations planning etc. You will work together with case and proposal teams to provide knowledge assets, analysis and expert advisory, as well as serve as a thought partner and content expert to case teams and topic/sector leaders, helping structure and solve complex issues.
Additionally, you will support the tourism and/or travel distribution topic leadership in developing existing & new intellectual property and knowledge assets. You will work on commercialization efforts in Travel & Tourism, in conjunction with business leaders. You will support marketing efforts, including conference event presentations and publications. As a Senior Knowledge Analyst you will support and guide consulting staff in selecting the right research approaches, tools and analyses; assist case teams in navigating the Knowledge network and in connecting with relevant materials and people.
BCG’s Consumer Practice is one of the firm’s largest industry practice areas and keeps growing continuously across all regions. BCG’s Consumer practice creates breakthrough innovations for clients in the four sectors: consumer goods, retail, fashion & luxury and travel & tourism.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
Ability to work autonomously and with a strong entrepreneurial thinking spirit.
Consulting skills and approach will be key to succeed in the role when supporting case teams
Solving client problems through formulating relevant research and/or analytical approaches to solving challenges
Codifying knowledge and maintaining assets, benchmarks and tools for the tourism and/or travel distribution topics based on different client contexts
Communicating with senior stakeholders, in a credible and confident way
Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity; fast learner
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 1-2+ years of consulting experience in relevant strategic planning / commercial strategy / transformation / operational planning; candidates with consulting experience preferred (ideally focused on Travel & Tourism companies)
- In lieu of consulting experience, 2+ years minimum industry experience required; 3-6+ years of industry experience strongly preferred. Prior experience in an Airline or In an Airport company in roles such as: strategic planning, strategic analyst, ops management, PMO management etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (advanced degree preferred)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, utilizing data to reach conclusions (Excel, Alteryx/Tableau, other data tools);
- Fluency in English
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment
To apply for this job please visit careers.bcg.com.