Website The Diplomatic Club
Receptionist Cum Cashier
The Diplomatic Club Job Vacancy at Receptionist Cum Cashier in Qatar. Receptionist Cum Cashier Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
The Diplomatic Club Job Vacancy at Receptionist Cum Cashier in Qatar
Receptionist Cum Cashier Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Receptionist Cum Cashier has publish a notification on www.mcdermott.com career page for the recruitment of The Diplomatic Club Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of The Diplomatic Club can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||The Diplomatic Club|
|Name of Post||Receptionist Cum Cashier|
|Salary||QAR 3250.00 per month|
Receptionist Cum Cashier Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Greet clients as they step into the salon; take their inquiries and make them feel comfortable while they wait to be attended to, and ensure excellent customer experience.
- To offer clients some refreshments as they wait for their turn to be attended to, and offer them magazines to read.
- Ensures to answer the phone in a polite and professional manner in accordance with the set standards from the clubs’ telephone etiquettes
- Schedule appointments and make follow up calls to customers to remind them of their appointments
- Keep up to date with current promotions and pricing for Beauty Centre & other Club facilities, to provide information to guests upon request, while maximizing every sales opportunities
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Help with the Administration work, mailings assigned to him/ her by the Beauty Center Manager.
- Ask customers for feedback on salon’s services and provide assistance with problems or complaints
- Listen& try to solve guest’s complaints and gratify requests or if unable to do so, ensure that they are promptly reported to the Manager
- Deals swiftly, efficiently and sensitively to guest complaints and follow through.
- To be knowledgeable about various hair & beauty care products and give clients useful advice about the products if they seek your opinion.
- Should thank each guest upon departure, extend a return invitation and offer a pleasant parting comment; in a friendly and courteous manner
- Exhibit personal grooming, appearance and attitude in a manner, which will enhance the guests experience and satisfaction
- Receive payment from the guest or concerned, by cash or credit card
- To administer the general petty cash system and float in an accurate manner.
- Keep records of guest payment/billings for services rendered in the salon & manage roster of the Beauty Centre staffs.
- To be aware of all safety and fire drill procedures and attend training conducted by the Training and the Engineering Departments.
- Perform all work related requests made by the Beauty Center Manager, which may or might not be directly in the scope of work.
The Diplomatic Club
College Education/ Certification or Professional Diploma in Hospitality Administration or related
1-3 Years working experience in the hospitality industry preferably as a Receptionist/Cashier
Job Specific Competencies:
- Business Understanding
- Managing Relationships
- Drive and Resilience
- Managing Resources
- Team work
- Achieving results
- Analysis and solutions
- Attention to detail
- Customer care
- Organization and order
- Planning and coordinating
- People management
To apply for this job please visit thediplomaticclub.com.