Website The Diplomatic Club
Asst. Security Manager
The Diplomatic Club Job Vacancy at Asst. Security Manager in Qatar. Asst. Security Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
The Diplomatic Club Job Vacancy at Asst. Security Manager in Qatar
Asst. Security Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Asst. Security Manager has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of The Diplomatic Club Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of The Diplomatic Club can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||The Diplomatic Club|
|Name of Post||Asst. Security Manager|
|Salary||QAR 23,500.00 per month|
Asst. Security Manager Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Make patrolling on a timely basis and spend quality time to acknowledge and ensure adequate security guard performance, appropriate grooming and review the actual duties performed by personnel. Supervise Security Guards & Shift Leaders and conduct briefing for them.
- Assist the Security Manager in managing, training and assessing performance of the entire security personnel.
- Assist in maintaining a close working relation with other department and attend related meeting in the absence of the Security Manager and to participate in providing or receiving constructive criticism with regards to the department in order to improve efficiency and productivity..
- Respond quickly & efficiently to any complaints that the guests may have and ensure that they have the best possible service.
- Monitors and controls employees, contractors and undesirables entering and leaving the club. To handle all tasks with diplomacy, tact, appropriate discretion and efficiency.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Review daily logs, shift reports and incident reports, and pass on to Security Supervisor any unusual occurrences, disciplinary issues, call offs, or missing documentation.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- To assist sick and injured guests and employees, ensuring documentation and disposition of reports.
- Complete knowledge of fire & safety alarms and evacuation procedures.
- Administer First Aid/C.P.R as necessary.
- Investigate theft and property damage reports.
- Support and uphold all local regulatory laws and standards.
- Responsible to ensure that all security materials, equipment, vehicles, owned by Club are kept in good operational conditions.
- Overlook duty roster and conduct departmental orientation for new employees.
- Attend all training sessions and courses, briefings and meetings as required.
- Keep Security Manager fully informed of all safety and security-related concerns.
Bachelors Degree/ Diploma, Fluency in oral & written English
5-7 Years experience as a Security Guard in Hospitality industry with at least 2 years in a Supervisory Position Preferably from law enforcement background. Preferably local candidate.
- Speed & Accuracy
- Risk Assessment
- Attention to Detail
- Self-control & Adaptability
- Comfortable with flexible work schedule to include evenings, holidays, and extended hours as business dictates.
- Must be in good health and physical condition.
- Requires rigorous activity; standing for long periods, walking, bending, repetitive motions, hearing, visual acuity, and may on occasion have to lift and carry up to 20lbs.
- Able to handle staff properly and with no complaints
To apply for this job please visit thediplomaticclub.com.