Website The Hamilton International School Qatar
Admissions and Communication Manager
The Hamilton International School Qatar Job Vacancy at Admissions and Communication Manager in Qatar
Admissions and Communication Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Admissions and Communication Manager has publish a notification on www.The Hamilton career page for the recruitment of The Hamilton International School Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of The Hamilton International School Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||The Hamilton International School Qatar|
|Name of Post||Admissions and Communication Manager|
|Salary||QAR 13,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Admissions and Communication Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Admissions and Communications Manager is of central importance to The Hamilton School and its success as a new school, opening September 2019. The post holder has specific responsibility for the organisation, administration and strategic development relating to the promotion of the school at all levels through targeted initiatives and activities directed by the Marketing Department
The post holder will be a true ambassador of the school, providing a professional and highly focused customer-service approach. As a representative of the school, the post holder will also work to develop links and partnerships with the parent, businesses, and local community contacts to support mutual development and growth whilst raising the profile and position of the school.
The post holder will be expected to build a close working relationship with other members of the Senior Leadership Team as well as teaching, administrative and other support staff to fully inform and involve the whole school community in the promotion of the school to the wider world. Collaboration with colleagues within International Schools Partnership, Middle East (ISP) and attendance at Group Admissions & Marketing Meetings will also be expected.
Begin with our children and students. Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Simply, their success is our success. Wellbeing and safety are both essential for learners and learning. Therefore, we are consistent in identifying potential safeguarding issues and acting and following up on all concerns appropriately.
Treat everyone with care and respect. We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of self and others.
Operate effectively. We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference. We apply school policies and procedures and embody the shared ideas of our community.
Learn continuously. Getting better is what drives us. We positively engage with personal and professional development and school improvement.
ISP Admissions & Communication Manager Key Responsibilities
• Advise prospective students & stakeholders on our value proposition (profile, program, fee structure and all services provided) across communications channels, to support the enrolment process.
• To organise admissions meetings and open events, guiding families through the admissions process to enrolment while providing state-of-the-art customer service.
• Support the Phase Leaders in carrying out assessment of prospective students per the admissions policy and Ministry of Education regulations.
• Work in partnership with the Registrar to meet the School and Ministry of Education admissions criteria, including collecting and reviewing all necessary documentation.
• Assessment, development and coordination of all policies and documentation related to the admission of students (including admissions toolkits, templates, scholarship programs), with the support of stakeholders within The Hamilton School, ISP, Ministry of Education and other relevant authorities
• Monitor and develop lead generation activities, work with SLT, ISP to ensure admissions targets are met.
• To assist in developing and conducting campaigns to prospective parents, and to support communication with current parents to encourage engagement.
• To update and maintain all School social media pages and to monitor any comments or feedback, reporting back to the Principal and ISP Head of Marketing and Admissions.
• To complete regular KPI and enrolment tracking information with the Admissions team, providing reports to the Principal and ISP as required.
• To assist in surveys of all stakeholders, assessing satisfaction and advising accordingly, as required.
• To support producing termly reports on activity and expenditure to monitor effective use of budget.
• To produce reports on competitors including fees, numbers and provisions, identifying opportunities to the Principal and ISP Heads.
In addition to the specific duties listed above, the post holder will also be expected to undertake other such reasonable responsibilities and tasks that may from time to time to be assigned by the School Principal, and department heads in ISP. The normal working days are Sunday – Thursday, however the post holder may occasionally be required to attend or participate in events during the weekend and/or after working hours.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a relevant field
- Preferred English and Arabic speaker
- At least 4 years of working experience in Qatar
- Experience in sales and/or marketing; preferred experience in Qatar schools
- Previous experience working on projects
- Presentation skills
- Articulate, communicative, and able to present information in a concise and professional manner
- Organization skills: well organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Customer service
- Critical thinking
- Leadership skills: ability to manage self and a team effectively
- Ability to initiate opportunities for self and others and to find solutions to ensure tasks are completed within specified timescales.
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and motivate others
- Willingness to undertake appropriate Professional Development
To apply for this job please visit careers.internationalschoolspartnership.com.