Website The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa Qatar
F&B Venue and Catering Sales Manager
The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa Qatar Job Vacancy at F&B Venue and Catering Sales Manager in Qatar
F&B Venue and Catering Sales Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- F&B Venue and Catering Sales Manager has publish a notification on www.marriott.com career page for the recruitment of The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa Qatar|
|Name of Post||F&B Venue and Catering Sales Manager|
|Salary||QAR 174,792.00 per year|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
F&B Venue and Catering Sales Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities for F&B Venue and Catering Services. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 3 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1 year experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
• Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Provides accurate, complete and effective turnover to Event Management.
Managing Sales Activities
• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
• Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
• Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
• Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
• Gains understanding of the location’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
• Supports the company’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
• Executes and supports the company’s customer service standards.
• Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the company.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.