Website TMF Group Qatar
Business Development Director
TMF Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Business Development Director in Qatar . Business Development Director Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
TMF Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Business Development Director in Qatar
Business Development Director Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Business Development Director has publish a notification on www.tmf-group.com career page for the recruitment of TMF Group Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of TMF Group Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|TMF Group Qatar
|Name of Post
|Business Development Director
|QAR 5320.00 per month
Business Development Director Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Business Development Director is responsible for managing and motivating a team that will create and close sales opportunities, develop strategic sales plans based on goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction, while also developing their own pipeline of new business.
The commercial focus of Business Development Director is Global Business Services, but may also include other products from TMFs portfolio of services.
- Managing and leading a team of 3+ people to create and close sales opportunities, devising sales plans to support the achievement of team goals/objectives.
- Develop and maintain a network of prospects, facilitating a strong, consistent pipeline for conversion into sales.
- Develop the business by building new business pipelines, including upselling and cross selling to existing clients.
- Develop a team annual sales strategy aligned with the Region and Group’s objectives.
- Implement sales best practices, in compliance with TMF processes and policies.
- Contribute to the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Act as the Deal Lead for large opportunities.
- Create strategies for sales improvement based on market research and/or competitor analysis.
- Lead the selection of sales force talent.
- Contribute to the build-out, development, and management of the sales team.
- Work simultaneously with regional Managing Directors and other TMF team members to ensure the best customer experience and response, striving for the highest standards of delivery to clients.
- Work simultaneously with regional sub-directors to continuously and proactively promote the business across TMF countries, in the interest of effective deal solutioning and continually improving conversion ratios.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders from the business, including Service Lines, Pre-sales/Solutioning, Global Transition Team, and Service Delivery to maximize overall deal value to the business.
- Cross-sell into other jurisdictions, i.e. referring business to other TMF offices.
- Consistently meet team and individual monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or related field.
- Preferably 12+ years relevant working experience in a commercial environment.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple issues, change priorities and organize workload.
- Prior demonstrated experience managing and developing a team of 3+ people to attain and surpass sales targets.
- Prior experience with a professional services firm (e.g. Big Four accounting firm, consulting firm, top-tier law firm, etc.) is a plus.
- Regular travel is required.
Knowledge: Will generate ideas for improvement based on experience, keeps up with trends and changes that will affect role, out of scope awareness, high standards of delivery, accountability, and innovation. Recognised internally and externally as a Subject Matter Expert (“SME”) in their area.
Commercial Awareness / Financial Accountability: Understands TMF Groups’ business lines, regulatory requirements and how the organisation is structured, meets timelines, understands and applies control, risk and governance consistently, demonstrates superior negotiation skills, understands financial implications of decisions, and ensures they are within budget.
People Management: Will delegate work across the team as appropriate, empowers people to take accountability and achieve results, coaches, develops and effectively manages performance of the team. Will typically manage a team of individuals, supporting development and growth of a more junior team, in particular direct reports through objective setting and delivering constructive feedback. Understands what motivates individuals and uses this awareness to successfully drive individual and team performance. Ensures the team has a clear understanding of the team KPIs and will monitor performance against those KPIs.
Stakeholder Engagement: Will develop strong internal & external networks, mindful of cultural diversity, and proficient communication styles. Will challenge constructively, will build credibility both internally and externally, is articulate and able to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner, will manage stakeholders’ expectations of delivery, escalating concerns as appropriate. Able to influence individuals, teams and business areas to achieve appropriate outcomes.
Corporate Citizenship: Demonstrates integrity, positive attitude, stands as a role model, trustworthy, upholds the values of the organisation in all they do.
Strategic Input: Primary focus is on day-to-day operational execution, while providing input into the strategy of the business area. Ensures alignment between local strategy/policy and Group strategy, considering synergies to optimize systems and improve efficiency of processes.
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
To apply for this job please visit www.tmf-group.com.