TMF Group Qatar
TMF Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Compliance Officer in Qatar
Compliance Officer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Compliance Officer has publish a notification career page for the recruitment of TMF Group Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of TMF Group Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Company Name||TMF Group Qatar|
|Name of Post||Compliance Officer|
|Salary||QAR 5905.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Compliance Officer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Description
A Senior Position with responsibility for all AML/CFT, Compliance, Risk, and Governance matters in TMF’s Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar offices. The Compliance Manager will be responsible for supporting the above TMF offices to meet the Group’s expectation and regulatory standards,
as well as lead local specifics required under the specific regulations and as driven by local business needs. The Compliance Manager will be required to provide advice and guidance to the Directors and staff of the business to ensure that policies and procedures are thoroughly understood and followed by the business. They will possess the ability to embrace and adapt to ever changing priorities, business needs and regulatory requirements.
- Promote and enhance the compliance, risk and governance culture within TMF in Dubai, Abu Dhabi Global Market and Qatar (‘the business’);
- Act as the Compliance Officer and MLRO for the business;
- Maintain the relationship with the supplier of compliance/MLRO services for the TMF business in Qatar;
- Establish- and maintain- constructive relationships with the respective regulators, auditors and other relevant institutions;
- Produce and maintain appropriate AML/CFT, Compliance and Risk policies and procedures for the business and ensure that they are maintained in line with local regulatory requirements, as well as
- Group requirements and frameworks;
- Advise the Boards and Management on AML/CFT, Compliance, Risk
- Management issues, escalating any specific items that require special attention to the MD, Governance Market Leader and/or Group Chief Compliance Officer;
- Support the delivery of AML/CFT, Compliance and Risk training to all staff (induction training and ongoing training) working with HR to ensure appropriate training records are maintained;
- Issue regular reports to the Boards and Group Governance on AML/CFT, Compliance, Risk work including information on regulatory changes; regulatory interaction; breaches, errors, omissions and complaints; progress in implementing recommendations arising from internal audits, external audits, regulatory visits and compliance monitoring activities; and items escalated to the MD, Governance Market Leader and Group
- Governance during the reporting period;
- Receive all suspicious activity reports and liaise internally and externally as appropriate;
- Liaise with Group functions, specifically in term of AML/CFT and sanctions checking, risk assessments, governance frameworks and insurance;
- Work with Group to maintain and embed within the business the
- Enterprise Risk Model;
- Working with the MD to maintain the legal entity governance framework for the business;
- Provide support to the the local teams and Group to ensure that certifications are maintained.
What’s is in it for you?
- Collaborative, supportive work environment where individuals are able to grow and share their careers
- Biannual team building and year end celebration
- Work hard, play hard attitude
- Truly integrated international team
- Want to know more about TMF Group? Please watch the video Below
To apply for this job please visit careers.tmf-group.com.